Nothing

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

"Takigakure is a sight to see..."

Naruto glanced at his subordinate before rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Your sarcasm is not needed Genji." The sword wielding Uzumaki just smiled in amusement as he fingered his katana.

"The hidden village that prides itself on having never been invaded despite being surrounded on all sides by stronger nations. It is an impressive feat." The eyepatch wearing man glanced towards the enormous waterfall that shrouded the village with curiosity.

Naruto shrugged his shoulders before stepping onto the water and making his way towards the giant waterfall with Genji following a step behind. "Taki has never been invaded because they do not possess anything useful."

"And of the Hero Water, Your Majesty?"

The King of Uzu gestured with his hand as replied. "It is not enticing enough, in my opinion. Its effect is more dangerous than useful and there are very few individuals in the world that have the prowess to utilize it and make it better for mass production."

"I believe that Karin-san has the capability of making it less lethal to the user... I'm sure the thought has crossed your mind." The older man supplied helpfully.

Naruto nodded his head slowly as he narrowed his eyes. "It has crossed my mind once or twice... It would be a lot of effort to even gain access to it though. The real question is whether or not the benefits outweigh the negatives."

Genji shrugged his shoulders as he glanced toward the waterfall. "That is why we have the Blood Prison after all. There are plenty of willing test subjects at your beck and call." The man paused for the slightest of moments before a small smile appeared on his face. "They are very slow to react..."

The King of Uzu crossed his arms against his chest before coming to a stop. "The sheer amount of Chakra I possess blinds any sensor I come across. They knew we were here the second we entered their border. Had I wanted to, we'd already be inside of the village. I do not feel like causing unnecessary tension and actions, so we will wait."

Both men remained in their position for the next ten minutes as Genji shifted slightly. "They must believe themselves too important for us, Your Majesty." The man's thumb sat just above the sheath of his Katana as he resisted the urge to draw his weapon.

Naruto opened his eyes for a brief moment before shrugging his shoulders and walking closer to the waterfall with his arms spread out. "I certainly have no problem erasing Takigakure off the map. You test my patience. Fetch Shibuki and inform him that 'Naruto Uzumaki is here to collect his debt.' You have 3 minutes to accomplish this task."

The King of Uzu nodded his head as he sensed several presences disappear as they made their way towards the village. He'd get in this village one way or another and he'd take Fu whether they liked it or not.

"You are very scary when you wish to be." Genji strode up towards his King as he summed up the situation.

"I have been patient for 3 years. My dreams are but a step away and I have no desire to waste time." He opened his eyes and was greeted with the sight of several Taki Jonin along with Shibuki.

The long haired man stepped towards the Uzumaki duo as he nodded his head towards the blond Jinchuuriki. "It has been quite some time Naruto." He gestured with his hand before making to turn. "Come. We will talk in my office. You already know the procedure Naruto."

Naruto and Genji followed the group of Taki Shinobi as both Uzumaki members were blindfolded. The group phased through the waterfall before being led through the intricate caves of the village. It took only a few minutes before they reached the actual village and were allowed to relinquish their blindfolds.