Finally

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Naruto shifted in his seat and was silent for several moments before shrugging his shoulders. "I'm going to be taking the Bijuus away from the Elemental Nations."

The group of women, besides Tsunade, all blinked in shock at the statement. He was going to take the Bijuus?

"The Bijuu are not toys for the Elemental Nations to just throw at one another when they're having a feud. No one in this world understands what it means to be a Jinchuuriki except for a Jinchuuriki. None of you would ever understand the pain of carrying this burden. And I will make sure it stays that way. Regardless if the world agrees or not, I'm doing it. The major villages are more than welcome to stop me."

The group was silent after his proclamation as they took in what was being said. Taking the Bijuu away from the major villages... This had so many consequences. The villages would froth at the mouth for their Bijuus.

"How are you going to take all of them?" Guren gestured with her hand as she questioned the blond.

Naruto proceeded to reach into one of the pockets before brandishing a Hiraishin Kunai. "I have several of them marked already. The only ones not marked are Iwa's Jinchuurikis and the Hachibi... But that will be changing soon because Auntie Tsunade is about to ignite the next war."

The woman smiled innocently as she shifted her body closer to Naruto. "I will be sending a statement to Ohnoki. A rather... bloody one at that. He is testing the boundaries of Suna by stationing a small contingent of Shinobi at their borders." A terrifying smile formed on her face as she closed her eyes. "I'm going to annihilate the entire army of Shinobi... By myself. It will send a clear message to Ohnoki."

The room went completely silent after the older blondes' statement. She was basically starting a war for the hell of it...

"Isn't... that a bit extreme?" Karin nervously glanced at the two blonds who were practically cuddling on the couch.

Tsunade lazily shrugged her shoulders. "Truthfully, yes. But Naruto has proven to be far stronger than I initially assumed. Truth be told, Naruto can demolish each of the Nations by himself. While it isn't entirely practical, it's an option we have. The major villages have spent far too long bullying other small villages and sparking wars to take verbal threats seriously. So we will make them act. Violence begets violence. It only takes one major blow to truly open these people's eyes. Minato did it once before and now Naruto will do so as well."

Naruto curled his nose at her statement. "Father did it because he believed the original reason for the war was foolish. If the major villages wish to test my might then I will show them exactly why I claim to be the strongest Shinobi in the Elemental Nations. The Akatsuki is the only thing that stands between my true goal. We have dwindled their numbers and the last remaining members will be dealt with soon... And I do hope the Rinnegan user proves to be powerful. It is... unsatisfying having to fight such weak individuals."

"Well... Shit."

Tayuya's statement summed up the thoughts of the other two women that weren't privy to this knowledge. This plan just seemed outrageous and incredulous. Karin didn't truly understand just how these two could be so confident when speaking so casually about sparking what was practically the 4th Shinobi War.

Guren shifted in her seat as she narrowed her eyes. There were so many other variables to take in regarding these plans of theirs. Tsunade and Naruto did not seem like the type of people to just do something on a whim. Evident by Naruto's statement when addressing his original goal for Uzu. He had been planning this for quite some time and Tsunade had been manipulating things from behind the scenes.