Angel of Ame

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

"Apologies Your Grace. I hope I have not interrupted your personal time with this situation." A woman with long, spikey crimson hair bowed on one knee as she addressed the King of Uzushiogakure.

"Anything regarding Uzu is a priority." The man replied to the kneeling woman. He slowly made his way towards the woman before grasping her shoulder and gently pulling her to her feet. "You have no need to kneel in front of me."

"Forgive me Your Grace but I can not... I owe you my life." The woman had fair skin and sported a scar that ran down her left eye. Her left eye was a milky white with her right eye being a dark purple. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting shirt that possessed the Uzumaki Clan Symbol on the breast with black tights and combat boots. The woman had 3 separate swords strapped to her waist that were all sheathed.

The King of Uzu sighed at the statement before nodding his head. "Take me to see Fuuka. When we arrive, take some time off." Before the woman could protest he raised his hand in the air. "I insist, Kara. Go home. Spend time with your family."

The woman known as Kara hesitated for a few seconds with an unsure expression before slowly nodding her head. The King of Uzu nodded his head before gesturing for the woman to lead the way. Kara nodded her head as she began to lead her King towards The Palace.

The building, which was more or less a castle, was reminiscent of the feudal homes that Daimyos lived in. The Uzumaki banner sat directly on the center of the massive building. The two individuals passed by several homes and establishments as each Uzumaki in the vicinity kneeled when the King of Uzu passed by.

The King glanced around his surroundings with a great deal of satisfaction. Hours upon hours upon hours of work, sweat, and blood went into repairing the damages the island had sustained. There were even several buildings he didn't recognize. His eyes landed on a group of small children who all had a deep shade of crimson hair. They were kicking a ball towards one another before one of them kicked the ball too hard. It rocketed towards the King who caught it with little effort.

The children, upon noticing the King, all cheered as they ran towards him. He slowed to a stop as the group of small children surrounded him while clamoring for his attention. The King interacted with each and every child as several parents watched on with worried smiles. They were glad that the King was such a patient man.

Kara stood still while placing her hands behind her back and watching over them dutifully. A small smile etched its way onto her face as the King interacted with the excited children. There was a reason the man was so adored by the Uzumaki's. He had pulled them out of despair and had promised to reunite the clan while rebuilding the island from the ground up. Uzushiogakure was slowly but surely recovering. And it was all thanks to him.

After the King thoroughly entertained the group of children he began to make his way back towards Kara. The woman bowed low before resuming their trek towards The Palace. The two Uzumakis walked in silence with the occasional greeting from the populace. The two entered the large castle as several Uzumaki members began to kneel. A group of masked Shinobi appeared in front of the King while kneeling.

The man glanced down at the masked group before gesturing with his hand. The group slowly began to rise as the King made his way towards the incredibly tall woman. His neck craned upward as his gaze bore into her violet pupils. This woman was still as ridiculously tall as he remembered.

"Kara, you are dismissed. Remember what I told you." The woman bowed low before she disappeared out of the building. The man glanced towards each of the masked Shinobi in front of him while nodding. "Take me to Fuuka. Explain the situation on the way."