Power of Slug

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Tsunade appeared just outside of her Clan Compound as she glanced towards the sun. She still had plenty of time to call a meeting, announce her plans and go through with them. It would be an arduous task but she was prepared. She stood still for several moments before pulsing her Chakra in a specific pattern. Less than a minute went by before Neko appeared.

"Fetch me Guren... Wherever she may be. I'm going to go a bit wild today."

Neko's masked visage snapped towards the woman in shock before she collected herself and disappeared in a shunshin. The busty woman smiled in amusement and began to leisurely make her way towards the Hokage Building.

The busty woman continued her stroll to the building as she closed her eyes. "Naruto told me to tell you that this is where you will prove your worth. If you disappoint him, we will have no need for you Guren." The woman glanced to her right as Guren appeared from the shadows of an alley.

The Shoton user narrowed her eyes as she began to match Tsunade's pace. "I will do whatever you ask of me."

Tsunade adopted a small smirk before responding. "I will be getting rid of a minor problem." Her smirk grew bigger at the woman's confusion. "Well, minor for me." Tsunade proceeded to close her eyes as she explained. "Ohnoki has been placing Shinobi around the borders of Suna. He believes that we have been strategically causing skirmishes between them and Kumo. He's not necessarily wrong but that matters little. Danzo's Ne has their uses and this is one of them.

"He's pressuring Suna into reacting and that is an issue because Suna is not strong enough on its own to fight Iwa off. Ohnoki is smart enough to not push into the desert because of Gaara but that won't stop him from cutting off caravans, missions, and Scouters. For that reason, I'm going to get rid of them. With your help of course."

Guren blinked several times in silence before closing her eyes and nodding her head. "I will follow your lead, Tsunade-sama."

The busty woman smiled at the response before glancing towards Guren. "Not even going to question how many Shinobi we will be facing or the fact we're starting a war?"

"It doesn't matter. I will prove my worth to Naruto-sama regardless of the task. I am strong and I will prove it. I have been the second pick for everyone else and I will not be doing so again. My strength will be acknowledged."

Tsunade remained quiet but she boasted a small grin. She loved Guren's attitude. A fierce and loyal woman that was willing to prove that she was capable. She could surely make any leader happy. Perhaps Konan would be the same... Time would surely tell. The woman did seem to hold a grudge against the Akatsuki.

"Neko! Fetch the Shinobi Council members who are available. They have 10 minutes to be in those chairs. Failure to do so will result in them being crushed through the earth." Tsunade continued her journey with Guren following behind quietly. The two powerful ignored every individual as they slowly made their way to the Council Chambers.

"Where is Naruto-sama?"

Tsunade glanced at the woman before shrugging her shoulders. "He's either heading towards Takigakure or is prepping to take the Hachibi. I doubt that Taki would put up much of a fight."

"They hold the Nanabi correct?" Tsunade nodded her head at the question. "I see..." Guren trailed off and went silent after her statement.

"Taki despises their Jinchuuriki... Naruto has actually interacted with her and knows her. He will either take her by force or ask her to come with him. The Shinobi in Taki will immediately notice his presence but I believe it's what he wants. He is a vengeful man after all."