True Power

Welcome back!

WARNING: This chapter contains lemon.

Now let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Jiraiya released a sigh of relief as he slowly unclasped his palms while staring at Naruto. The teen was completely motionless and possessed a blank visage on his face.

The rest of the Kage sans Mei, glanced at the stationary teen, and waited for any signs of movement.

"What is happening?" Gaara slowly floated over towards the rest of the group, standing atop a cloud of sand.

Jiraiya glanced at the two toads on his shoulders who were now heaved over, out of breath. "A genjutsu. One that is unique to the Toads. It is nigh inescapable and designed to kill the user once they are under its-"

"JIRAIYA-BOY HE'S NOT-!"

Fukasaku was interrupted from finishing his statement as an incomprehensible amount of Chakra exploded out from Naruto's position. The concentrated blast of Chakra knocked several of the Kage to the ground.

The pressure in the area increased ten fold as a pillar of golden light struck down on where Naruto was standing. A wave of heat bombarded the area, melting all of the snow instantly.

The Kages could only watch the scene in muted shock as a bright light of golden energy began to slowly emerge from the gigantic smog of steam and sand.

A golden figure slowly stepped out of the steam and the Kages felt their stomachs churn when gazing at the individual.

Their entire body was glowing orange with several black magatamas around the chest forming a circle that wrapped around the figure's back. A haori bathed in the same golden energy clung to the person's form and flickered like wisps of fire. Two distinct horns jutted upwards from the man's crown and emboldened black markings spread out across their entire body.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes before glancing down at his body. He slowly clenched his fist before a small smirk formed on his face.

So this was Kurama's true power...

Exhilarating.

He felt like he could take on the entire world at once, multiple times over... without stopping.

Such power...

Naruto glanced towards the remaining Kage and Jiraiya and took in their slightly horrified expressions. He could now sense their fear. Their pure, unadulterated fear.

These emotions...

"You will get used to it over time. This is the first time we have ever truly synched... But now, there is no one to match you. From here on out we are unstoppable."

Naruto slowly nodded his head at Kurama's statement before inhaling deeply. "The time for games is over. With your deaths, I will rebuild the world anew."

The golden shrouded teen slowly raised his right hand into the air. Red and blue Chakra began to appear before coalescing into a black ball. The black ball began to produce an ear splitting shrieking noise before reaching the size of a basketball.

Naruto's unique pupils gazed at the tiny Bijuudama before wind began to circulate around it. A sonic boom blasted out from his position causing a minor earthquake to shake the terrain. The Bijuudama was encased by a rotating shuriken of wind, not unlike his Rasenshuriken.

The Kage trembled in fear before Ay tried to stop the boy from finishing the jutsu. The dark skinned man appeared directly in front of Naruto to stop him.