My Plan

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Guren glanced at Naruto as she followed the boy down the long marketplace of Konoha's main market section. "Bad blood between you two?"

Naruto rolled his neck slowly at the question before responding. "I don't lie when I speak. Ever." The blond teen expertly weaved his way through the crowded area with his eyes closed. "What I said about her is true. She may claim to think otherwise but it is truly irrelevant. I don't care for Sakura... Nor do I care for this village. I don't wear Konoha's Hitai-ate for a reason."

Guren nodded her head as she ran her gaze up and down his body. He wasn't lying. There was no way to truly identify what village he'd be from when out on missions. Not representing your village was as bad as marking your village's headband signifying your status as a Nuke-Nin. Naruto was practically spitting on this village due to these actions. Many of the higher-ups must bristle when in his presence.

"It is a rather bold statement."

Naruto shrugged his shoulders at her statement. "I'm a petty person. This village has done nothing for me. I was spited just for existing... I'd spit on the Hokage's desk if Auntie Tsunade wasn't the Hokage."

Guren raised a delicare eyebrow before shoving a villager out of her path and glaring at him. "Is she really your Aunt?" She proceeded to wipe her hands on another villagers coat.

"No. But we are family due to the Uzumaki blood running through us. I call her 'Auntie' because it's what she wanted to be called." Naruto stopped a moving cart from bumping into him by placing his boot against the object. He proceeded to push it back towards its owner who released a loud 'oomf' from the cart making contact with his stomach. "My Sensei believes it's a fetish of hers."

Guren raised an eyebrow in disbelief as she almost stumbled. The strongest woman in the Elemental Nations... has an... incest fetish? "You... That's not true. Right?" The woman stared at the boy who continued to remain silent. She began to slowly blink as the boy eventually shrugged.

"I don't necessarily disagree with his assessment anymore. Tsunade and I are not even remotely closely related. Mother was not from the Royal Branch of Uzumaki's. The fact she wishes to be addressed as such just adds more evidence to this." Naruto glanced at the Shoton user who looked as if the world had been turned upside down. He proceeded to shrug his shoulders at her reaction. He didn't really blame her.

Tsunade had never stated why she wanted to be addressed as his Aunt. The fact he was now aware of her feelings and vice versa... It seemed Jiraiya had some knowledge regarding women and their kinks. He'd never tell the man though, his ego was already far too large.

Naruto shook his head in slight annoyance at the thought. "Keep it to yourself. She'd kill you instantly and I'd rather see return on investments that I've made."

Guren frowned in slight annoyance as she pushed yet another villager away from her. These cretins didn't know what the hell personal space was! "Wasn't planning on it..." The blond teen nodded his head in silence as they continued on their journey towards the Senju Compound.

It took the two S-Rank Shinobi 10 minutes to finally reach the compound. Naruto placed his thumb on the large metal gate before pulsing his Chakra. Guren watched on as several dozen seals activated before the massive gate slowly opened allowing them entry. Naruto gestured with his head as the woman followed closely behind.

Naruto reached the home and proceeded to bite his thumb before smearing his blood on the door. The seals adorning the wooden door began to glow brightly before disappearing abruptly. The blond teen opened the door immediately afterwards and held it open for Guren as she passed through without a word.