Mama Likey

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

"The Queen has arrived, Your Majesty. She is... most displeased."

Naruto rested his cheek on his fist as he sighed quietly. The teen leaned back into his throne as he drummed his fingers against the aged wood. He was silent for several seconds before eventually addressing Kara. "Send her in... I will deal with her. Send Ichi to retrieve Konan as well." The scarred woman bowed lowly before swiftly moving out of the room.

Tsunade had arrived far earlier than he originally expected. She must actually be genuinely annoyed with his decision if she moved so hastily. Naruto idly began to twirl one of his Hiraishin Kunais in his hand before sighing. Only 2 days had passed since he and most likely Fuuka, had sent for her and she was most likely storming through the island, scaring the populace. His Queen was most certainly a handful.

"What a troublesome woman..."

"You have been complaining more often."

Naruto's nose began to curl in annoyance as he closed his eyes. "And you have been speaking more often." The sound of the beast snorting filled Naruto with a small amount of satisfaction.

"It seems you do understand how emotions work. What a genius you've become."

Naruto silently raised an eyebrow at the statement as he spun the Kunai on his index finger. "For what reason do you have in being petty, Kurama? I am setting you free one day." The Kyuubi was silent for several moments before it responded with a small chuckle.

"I could be manipulating you as well."

Naruto scoffed at the response as he began to juggle the weapon in his hand. "You aren't subtle, Kurama. We are more alike than you truly wish to admit."

"I've never denied it either."

Naruto nodded his head at the answer as he responded. "You've never stated it either."

"I have no reason to do so. I'm not human and do not need sympathy from one regardless of their intentions."

"Is everyone going to try to annoy me today?" Naruto released an agitated sigh as Kurama began to chuckle darkly before cutting the connection between them. The King of Uzu was silent for several minutes before the large doors of the palace were blasted open. He released an agitated sigh as he heard several Uzumaki members trying to placate his angry Queen.

It was most certainly commendable, even if it was a completely futile attempt in the end.

The heavy steps of his Queen began to draw closer as he sat quietly waiting for the woman to speak. He had learned long ago that an annoyed Tsunade spoke first. It was the law.

"My loving King~! Oh, how I've missed you!"

The King of Uzu didn't miss the underlying venom in that statement. Fuuka was definitely going to be punished for this transgression. Tsunade had most certainly not been missing him.

Liar.

"Auntie Tsunade..." He opened his eyes and was graced with the deceptively sickening smile of his Queen. If Naruto was capable of feeling fear, he'd no doubt tremble before her. His cerulean orbs glanced behind her and noticed the dozens of Uzumaki's that had tried to prevent her from storming into the Palace. He would make sure to award them with something for their bravery. "You should stop listening to Fuuka... She is an annoying woman."