Chapter 2

Vee/25/Scorpio

I'm almost done with my shift as a Nurse for the Pediatric department, I absolutely love babies and caring for the mothers as they begin their journey in motherhood. I long for the day I feel that little kick in my stomach.

Then suddenly my mind drifts to Twan and how fine he is with his sexy chocolate self. Damn if only we had enough time this morning I would've wrapped my tongue around that long thick....

"Vee! Girl! Snap out of it!" My coworker Chanel says.

"Oh shit girl mybad, I was in another world!" I say laughing.

"Clearly!" Chanel says looking me up and down.

I must have had the dumbest look on my face lol.

I gather my stuff and head home to get dressed for the night, I can't wait to see my cousin Neyelli that's my girl right there! We have been through everything together and our bond is unbreakable!

I pull up to the house and see Mike moving his stuff out, and to be honest I feel kinda sad for the guy. Then I see one of his regular smash buddies and I remember how loud she is, UGH! I get out the car and smile at the both of them and head toward the house.

"Vee hold up, ummmm I'm sorry" Mike says sadly.

"It's all good Mike please take care of yourself and I'm sorry how things went down the way they did but me and Twan had enough". I huffed.

"I know just wanted to apologize, we cool?" He asks.

"We cool" I reply and we dap hands. Well that was very mature of him and I go and hop in the shower.

 Well that was very mature of him and I go and hop in the shower

Neyelli/26/Taurus

Neyelli - Quick thought

Vee and Twan all boo'd up at the restaurant and it's bothering me because I have something very important to tell her and it's tearing me up inside...

Vee

"Neyelli when you said you had a new boo I thought you meant a man" I whispered in her ear.

"I wasn't tryna pass up an opportunity for love, just because she a girl" She whispers back to me, looking like bitch bye.

Neyelli has been openly Bisexual ever since high school, now that she's in her mid-20's she's super comfortable in her sexuality and she let's it be known. #ganggang #LGBT+ #Purrr

I look over at Neyelli's new girl and she's hella pretty. Chocolate, almond shaped eyes with thick luscious lips, my eyes linger on the girl...Until someone catches my eye from behind her.

I lean over and see the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen, I looked into their eyes and it makes me feel some type of way so I look away quickly.