Chapter 12

Twan

I wake up to my mom blowing my phone up! What is going on now? Damn...

"Wassup ma?" I ask groggily.

"Twan, have you lost your damn mind?" She asks sarcastically.

"Ma what you talking about?" I say already over the whole conversation.

"Oh I see you woke up on stupid this morning...If yo ass don't leave that girl alone, I swear to god..." She trails off.

I just lay there thinking damn Vee reached out to my mom...WOW. I know I been wildin but she didn't have to take it there.

I sit up knocking a bottle of liquor on the floor. Shit.

"And I heard you been drinking A LOT lately....Mmmhmm yea, I spoke to Donte and he said you always at the damn liquor store!" she continues.

My voice is shaky, I try to hold it together "Ma, Vee was everything to me" I express.

"Well from what I heard, you definitely wasn't acting like she was. Why would you cheat on that girl in the first place? She treated you like a whole KING!" she says exasperated.

"I know, I know and now she gone with that BITCH!" I say getting angry, looking around for some liquor to take the edge off.

"AYE! Don't get mad that someone stepped up and treats her like you were supposed to" she shot back.

Damn when I heard that shit...That stung like a MF.

"You need to leave that girl ALONE Twan, you hear me?" she ask me.

Yes ma'am..." I reply.

"Good now get your shit together and STOP drinking so much" and with that, she hung up. Smh, my mom is a trip!

I get up and go shower and get dressed for the morning.

I'll leave Vee alone, but I still got something for Shay's bitch ass, I just keep looking back at how she was holding Vee that night.

They was fucking around this whole time and I didn't even see it coming.

Ol sneaky ass bitches.

I take my phone out making a phone call to my hood ass cousin Tay, requesting that her and her gang pay Shay a little visit.

I tell them where she work and everything...because fuck that bitch...

Shay

Everybody left the office for the day but I stayed back trying to finish up this project.

When all of a sudden I hear the door open and see three figures make there way towards me.

I duck down because they do not look familiar, I reach inside my desk and grab my gun.

I got one last week ever since that little incident that Vee went through. I will not be caught slipping.

Random girl 1 "Ain't nobody up in this bitch" she says sounding irritated.

Random girl 2 "Look around he said she would be here, her car still outside" she requests and they start moving around.

HE? How they know what car I drive...Wtf? Someone sent these hoe's after me? Hell naw! I'm thinking to myself.

All of a sudden I see someone's foot by my desk, she slowly comes around and see's me sitting there on the floor with a gun pointed at her.

She just stood there looking like she wanted to fuck me up. So I finally stood up and the two other girls turn around staring at me.

"Who the fuck is yall?...and WHO sent you?" I ask the girl still pointing the gun at her.

Random girl 1 "Yall see this bitch? Pointing a gun at me...She smirks at me. "If you pointing that gun, you better use it" she edges me on.

I cock my pistol, making eye contact and simply say "Try me".

She puts her hands up and backs away.

Random girl 2 "Yea, we will see you around" and they all leave the building and I go lock the door. WTF.

I immediately called the cops.

Vee

I am stressed the FUCK OUT!

I just got a call from Shay saying some girls ran up in her building looking for her! She said someone sent them to jump her or some shit.

She also said they said a man told them to do it...Hmmmm I wonder who this man is? We all know who the fuck it is....

Shay finally came home, I've been up crying for hours because she had to go to the Police station and she didn't want me coming down there.

As soon as I seen her I jump into her arms, wrapping my legs around her...If anything was to happen to her I would be fucking devastated.

I kiss her and she carries me into our room and we fell back into the bed, immediately going at it.

Our clothes go flying all over the room.

She starts kissing and sucking all over my neck.

"Yes, Shay...fuck..." I moan. She makes me so wet when she does that shit.

She stops momentarily, looking into my eyes and she has a very serious look on her face.

"Marry me?" she says gently.

My eyes get real big, I was not expecting that! Before I could even think my mouth answered for me.

"Yes baby" I say softly.

She looks so relieved I gave her the answer she wanted to hear.

She goes back to my neck and bites it gently then sucks on it, making me shiver.

I can feel her hand slide down my body and in between my legs, I spread them as wide as possible because this is her shit.

I feel two fingers slide inside me "fuuuuuck" I moaned out loud.

She starts off real slow while still sucking on my neck and....yea...all you can hear is how wet I am. It's driving me crazy.

I'm moaning and gripping the sheets.

Shay

I fucking love this girl with all my heart.

I stop sucking her neck, leaning up I just stare into her eyes...She's so damn beautiful.

I pick up the speed and she looks down at my fingers going in and out of her, then back up to me so I add another finger making her moan louder.

"Shay...baby I'm so close" Vee moans.

"Mmm mmm, not yet" I reply.

"But baby..."She moans, her bottom lip quivering.

"You gonna be my wife?" I say speeding up.

"Yes baby...I'll, be your wife" she finally moans out.

"This my pussy?" I ask my final question.

"Unnh baby fuck...this your pussy...always has been" she confesses, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay then, you can cum" I say teasingly.

Sure enough as soon as I said that she screams out and gushes all over my fingers...