Chapter 22

Twan

I woke up feeling so damn blessed! Today is the day we learn the sex of all four of our children...WILD!

Yvonne is expecting any day now hopefully in the next week, fingers crossed! My baby look so tired of being pregnant, I am so proud of her!

When I tell you It took me two days to have people come and decorate my whole house! I will legit do anything for my baby mama's!

It's so many presents it almost took up half the living room.

Everything is set up to perfection and I cannot wait to see their faces, I sent Yvonne over to Vee & Shay's house so they can all be surprised together.

I look at myself in the mirror and stare at the T-shirt I have on it has all of our names on it with family underneath it, I know I'm corny but I'm hella hyped up about this blended family.

I get a knock at the door and I rush to go get it because its my BABY MAMA'S!

I go "Who is it?"

"Boy open up this damn door" Vee says loudly.

I chuckle and open the door, I ain't even let them in I had all of them put on a blind fold and guide each one to their assigned seats.

I say "Okay you can take them off".

They took them off at the same time and the look on their faces was PRICELESS. I had pink and blue balloons everywhere.

Yvonne started screaming! Shay & Vee just stared at me in excitement.

"Yo Twan this is really-really amazing, what the hell dude!" Shay finally expresses.

Then out of nowhere they all attack me with hugs.

Yvonne tries to whisper "Daddy, you must want some throat later".

"Yoooooo, we is not tryna hear alladat!" Vee screams out laughing.

Shay just fell back laughing.

We hear the doorbell ring and Yvonne walks off to go get it, before you know it the house starts to fill up issa whole VIBE!

After we ate, mingled, played some games It's time to reveal the results!

My mother pretty much took over and allowed people to take bets on what the gender is for the babies and I am so ready to find out.

"Okay we are going to start with Yvonne since she's about to pop at any given moment, then we will get to Vee & Shay" my mother announces, and we all shake our head in agreement.

She picks up a card and opens it and reads it and her face lights up!

"It's a BOY!" she screams, everyone claps, screams and congratulates her.

"I knew it, awwwww my baby boy!" Yvonne coos, while rubbing her stomach.

"Definitely going to be a JR!" I announce, and people agree with me.

"Alright moving on to Vee then Shay with these TWINS!" She opens another card and she starts giggling and says "It's a giiirrrrllllll!".

Everyone claps again and congratulates her.

"YES!! My little Arilena, hi baby girl" Vee says rubbing on her stomach as well.

"Last but definitely not least, we got Shay...You ready?" she asks Shay.

"Never been more ready in my life!" Shay breathes out.

She opens the last card and her eyes get real big! "Girl you having a BOY and a GIRL!".