Chapter 6

Vee

Twan and I walk into the club and the song "Tipsy" by J-kwon is blasting in the speakers.

I yell "aaayyyyeee, I ain't heard this song in a minute".

"I guess they tryna set the mood, let's go get tipsy! he says.

We walk up to the bar.

"You want to get light or dark?" he asks me.

"Dark" I answers him.

"Now you know how you get off that dark" He says looking at me, raising his right eyebrow.

"You like it" I say grinding up against him.

"Well in that case, let me get two beautiful's and keep 'em coming!" He tells the bartender.

The reception is going wild, everybody dancing, singing, sweating and busting a move!

I scream to Twan "I ain't had this much fun in a while!".

"I know right! We need to get out more!" he screams back.

I scan the room and see Shay between two chic's grinding all over her 😳😐 and I instantly get jealous all over again...

I guess she can feel me staring a hole right through her, she turns her head locking eyes with me, staring at me like what?? 👀.

I roll my eyes and goes to the bar.

Shay

I make my way over to Vee and ask her "Jealous?" Smirking at her.

She smacks her lips "Whateva" firing back at me with an attitude.

I confess "When you gonna let me taste you again?" out loud, clearly intoxicated.

"Ssshhh girl! Damn!" Vee quickly says looking around making sure nobody was ease dropping..."You see them stairs by the back door?" she explains to me.

I look over and answers "Yea" getting excited.

"Well meet me over there in 5 minutes" she says to me walking off 😉.

She walks up to Twan whispering something in his ear and he nods.

I wait for the perfect moment and sneak off, I ran up the stairs and turns the corner to find Vee standing there.

"Did anybody see you coming up here?" she asks suspiciously.

"Naw" I say.

"Follow me" She then takes us behind these big black curtains that lead to a stage. It's so dark I wait until my eyes adjust finally seeing her.

I find her hands and pushes her up against the wall kissing her.

I hike her dress up and get on my knees, pulling her panties off, getting straight to business.

I spread her pussy lips and kisses her clit.

"Mmmmm shit" she moans loudly and freely.

I slowly suck her clit into my mouth, making her weak in the knees.

I pick up her left leg putting it over my shoulder, still softly sucking on her clit, slightly picking up the speed.

Vee is moaning, cussing and running her hands through my curls trying not to fall.

"Ooooo shit please don't stop, just like that..omg..shit, I'm about to cum" she moans.

Her orgasm rips through her, making her cum all over my tongue.

I of course am not done, I grab her other leg, standing up and sliding Vee up the wall making her straddle my shoulders.

Vee

I'm looking around like what the fuck this girl doing 👀 trying to balance myself so I don't fall. I finally relax against the wall.

"Shay what you do-"but was quickly silenced with the lick of her tongue.

She licks my clit up and down over and over, reaching up under my dress playing with my nipples...

I'm thinking to myself omg, why she doing me like this?...damn, this girl something else.

"Shay, it's so sensitive...You on my spot" I says breathing hard while grinding into her face.

Shay grips my thighs holding me still, I'm quivering so bad.

Fuck here comes another one...

I scream out, gushing into Shay's mouth yet again and she licks it all up.

Damn she so nasty.

Shay slides me down the wall finally freeing me.

It takes me a minute to gather myself and fix my clothes the best I could in the darkness.

I walk up to Shay sliding my hands around her neck, and kisses her softly.

I whisper in her ear "Okay, I got you".

She reply "huh??" Looking confused.

I just smile and say "Come on we gotta get back downstairs, we been up here way to long, I know Twan probably looking for me".

She say "Aight you got first, I'll hang back and come after you."