Chapter 11

Shay

It's been a whole month since the Halloween party. I overheard Donte telling Twan he could come crash at his place until he can figure out what to do, so he gathered some of his stuff and left that night.

We have the house to ourselves, Vee went and got all her belongings and brought them into my room and it's been somewhat peaceful in the house I finally felt like I could breathe.

Vee was finally all mine!

We have been actively out and about searching for a place of our own, something quick just to get out of this place it's holding a lot of bad energy.

I get a call from Vee "Baby I just got a call from that place we really liked, the one that's right off the river with the spectacular view, she said we were approved!" she says super happily.

"Hell yea!" I breathe out heavily. It's time to pack the fuck up and start our new journey! "LETS GO!" I yell into the phone and she starts giggling.

Twan

"I still can't believe a bitch took MY bitch!" I say in disbelief out loud.

Mike go "Man I definingly didn't see that one coming like fa real, I mean yall was so into each other when I was living there!" he expressed looking at me with sorrow.

"Exactly then this hoe come up in MY house and took MY Queen Vee! Man fuck that I ain't going out like no punk." I say vehemently. I was still livid because although I cheated, I wasn't gone leave her for the hoe. FUCK!

"Bruh you need to let that shit go fa real, you sound pathetic. She moved on and now so do you!" Donte interjects looking at me with a smug look on his face.

"Man fuck you, how would you feel if some female came and took yo wife?" I shot back at him.

"That'll neva happen my girl is a-dick-ted!" He fires back laughing, and Mike bust out laughing with him.

"Wow, fuck both of yall" I say standing up. "I don't need this shit" I say while walking out the living room.

I go to my room, sitting down on my bed and begin to think of a plan to get back with Vee and get back at Shay...yea I got something for her ass.

Shay

Vee and I finally put the finishing touches on our new place and I ain't go lie is fly as fuck, it has a bohemian style décor type feel. Lots of plant's everywhere and I love it. I fall back on our brand new couch and sip on some wine.

Vee comes out of our room with MY shirt on this time smiling at me, looking absolutely amazing.

"Hi baby" She says blushing, and I'm still amazed I have that affect on her.

"This feels so surreal" I confess.

"I know right? Like I would have never thought in a millions years I would be in a committed relationship with a WHOLE GIRL!" she says while climbing onto my lap, coming in for a kiss.

We kiss for a moment, wow her lips are all mine!

"I'm still sorry how my mom reacted towards you after she found out about us" She says looking down.

I put my hand on her chin lifting her head "It's okay baby not all parents are supportive like mine, it's all good...She will come around" I say gently.

When all the shit hit the fan I guess Twan's mom got ahold of her mom and told her what happened.

She came over to the house talking about how GOD didn't approve of us being together and that Vee was just going through a phase, and that I needed JESUS! Lol