Chapter 14

Shay

Whew I am nervous as fuck!! I am standing at the alter trying not to sweat bullets. Lol

I check out my dress and I try to stop fidgeting, but my anxiety is getting the best of me.

Everybody stood up, the piano starts playing that same ol tune we all know.

Vee comes walking down aisle with her mother who gives me a wink. Wow.

She looks absolutely beautiful, I try to keep it together, I am fighting the tears something tough right now.

She finally comes up to me and I pull her veil back, and before you know it I'm crying. She reaches across wiping my tear.

I am in a complete daze, the pastor is talking but all I can do is focus on her.

My heart is beating so fast. Never in a thousand years, would I think I would be getting married!

When I seen her at the restaurant I was star struck, I couldn't stop looking at her.

Then when I became a potential roommate, I knew I had to play my cards right to get in there.

"Would you like to share some words before you say I do?" the pastor ask me.

"Yes! I say nervously. "Vee from the moment I saw you I was completely mesmerized, I knew I had to have you. It might have started off a bit crazy" and I hear a few people chuckle. "The past is in the past, I am honored waking up everyday next to you, choosing to be with you! I promise to be the best person I can mentally, physically and emotionally.

Vee looks at me in complete awe as I express myself.

She goes "Shay when I seen you for the first time I knew I was in trouble. You scared me at first, because I've never dealt with a woman like this before. I eventually got use to the feelings that I had for you. You are my first true love, and I will wake up everyday showing you exactly how much I love you".

Damn....Another tear slides down and course she catches it.

"Do you Shay take Vee as your wife?" Pastor ask.

"Hell yea" I say and everybody laughs.

"Do you Vee take Shay as your wife?" he ask her.

"Yes, YES!" she screams.

"By the power invested in me we welcome Mrs. and Mrs. Jones. The whole crowd erupts in screaming and people clap.

We kiss and I pretend like it's just me and her all alone.

I hear "Alright now, calm down we can see yall" her mom says.

We finally end the kiss and turn to the crowd, smiling hella hard. Camera's are snapping left and right. I am fucking married. Wow!

Vee

We at the reception and everybody turning the fuck up! I'm dancing with Shay grinding all up on her, I can tell she like that shit to. She keeps giving me the sexy eyes. lol

I'm so high off life right now. What a turn of events! Life is a WHOLE trip.

I scan the crowd and you would not believe who is here....Twan!!!

We make eye contact and he puts his hands up like it's cool. Out of nowhere a girl comes up on the right side of him and he takes his arm wraps it around her. I get a good look at her and she's gorgeous. I smile at him and he smiles back. Good for him!

"Baby don't act a foo, but Twan is here with a girl" I say in her ear.

She stiffens up a bit, but slowly turns around and he legit salutes her. She salutes him back, turning back around to me. Then she really puts on a show...smh.

It's getting late as fuck and I am getting tired...We went from the wobble to the electric slide, and now I am trying to slide my ass out this MF building. Exhausted ya hear me?

Everyone is leaving and saying their goodbyes. Congratulating us on our beautiful ceremony.

"Wife!" Shay says, a bit tipsy. "Come here" and she plants a juicy kiss on my lips. I wrap my hands around her neck embracing her. I kiss her back with so much passion.

Then here comes Twan and his girl "Yall definitely made for each other" he says softly.

Shay stops the kiss and looks up at him and simply replies "Most definitely".

"Look I just wanted to be apart of y'alls celebration in peace, I am truly happy for yall, may your marriage last long and stand strong!" he says with sincerity.

"Thank you" Shay and I say in unison.

He backs up and grabs his girls hand and they leave.

"Wow, I did not expect that" Shay reveals.

"Me either, but lets get back to what you was just giving me" I kiss her again, and she grabs my booty, goodness gracious.