Chapter 13

Vee

I wake up feeling refreshed as fuck...lol

I turn around and see my finance. She's sleeping peacefully, I lean over kissing her lips then gets out the bed. I go shower and put on a quick fit...More like fighting clothes if you catch my drift.

I leave Shay a note saying ill be back, I needed to go handle some very serious business.

I know exactly where Donte lives and I pull up two blocks away so I won't alert anyone.

I walk up to the door knocking on it like I'm the police. Donte comes to the door.

"Ah naw Vee, please..." but he's caught off by me.

"Donte save that shit, go get Twan's ass and bring him outside, I need to exchange some words with that nigga!" I say getting worked up.

"Naw come inside, I don't need people calling the police" He says grabbing me inside the house.

"Twan" he yells "You got some company!" he goes and sits down on the couch.

I wait there patiently, focused as fuck.

As soon as that nigga came around the corner, I deck him straight in his face with a heavy right hook.

"Ooooo, shit!" Donte yells.

"Bruh, what the fuck?!" Twan yells, then see's who just hit him.

"Vee!" he didn't even care that I just gave him a fat lip.

"Vee, my ass nigga! You sent some bitches to Shay's job to jump her? That's some bitch boy shit!" I say super pissed.

"Baby-" He started.

"I ain't yo fucking baby, Twan!!!" I yell, this nigga has lost his marbles.

He comes closer to me and I pushed him hard as fuck.

He looks so hurt, but shit I'm hurt too!

"You started this shit when you went to that fucking party and fucked whoever, YOU DID THIS, NOT ME!" I scream. I calm down and sternly say "On everything Twan, leave me and Shay alone or it's gonna get bad for you".

I have had enough!

"Is that a threat?" He ask me.

"Naw, it's a muthafuckin promise my nigga!" I huff out.

We just stood there staring each other down.

"Well now that everything is clear between you two, can I have some peace and quiet in my home?" Donte's wife, Keisha asked.

I look at her and feel so bad. "Girl I am so sorry for coming here disrespecting your home on this fine Saturday. I had to get something off my chest, in person" I confess.

She looked at me with understanding "I feel you" she simply replies, and goes to sit on Donte's lap.

"By the way , I am engaged and I want to personally invite you and Donte to the wedding" I say sweetly to them. "I will send invitations, as soon as we figure out the details" I continue.

Then I look over and Twan's mouth is hanging open, completely shocked.

"We will be there" Keisha replies, smiling at me.

"Yall have a great rest of your day and keep ya head up" I say nicely, then left they house.

Shay

I wake up and immediately see my Vee not in bed.

"Baby?" I call out to her, nothing but silence I look for my phone and it's a small note on top of it.

It says (Had to go handle some serious business, I'll be back later don't worry) her hand writing is so adorable, I sat the note down.

That shit didn't sit to well with me, I look at the time and it's 10:47am.

So I get up to go shower and put on some PJ's because I don't plan on going anywhere today, straight up lazy day fa real.

I go into the kitchen and begins to make our favorite eggs, turkey bacon and a fruity ass smoothie.

I hear the door open and close.

"Hey cutie" Vee says coming up behind me smacking my ass.

"Alright now, don't start nothing" As I turned around, kissing her softly on the lips.

"I missed you" She says, kissing me back sliding her hands around my neck.

Then I get a real good look at her and I'm like "Babe why you dressed like you about to go to war?".

She rolls her eyes "I went to go see Twan" she explains irritated.

"Wait wha-" but she cuts me off.

"Babe I went over there and gave him a mean right hook, lip was swollen as fuck" she says smiling.

I just chuckle and think like damn my baby don't play about me. She definitely a rider.

We sit down and eat going over the next steps for our wedding. We want a small ceremony. Invite ONLY and whoever you bring needs to be pre approved. Lol

Vee

1 year peacefully goes by and we have everything ready and set up for our wedding, I'm super excited and so happy. Twan left us alone and Shay pressed charges on his cousin and her lil crew. Dumb asses.

Shay and I get matching tattoos on our ring finger just a simple heart. ❤️

She's literally my everything, I don't regret how we met and how everything went down. Life is crazy sometimes but it was definitely meant to be.

I get to work and there's a beautiful bouquet of red roses on the main desk, and I'm like these are beautiful I just sit back and admire them loving the smell.

"Girl you know, those are for you?" Chanel reveals.

"What really?" I say walking up to them and I see a note nestled on the right.

I pick up the note and open it (Vee, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart about the way I treated you. I never meant for this to happen, and you're right! It is my fault. I did start this shit, please forgive me and I hope she makes you happy. Please send Shay my regards)

A single tear slides down my face. Wow.