Chapter 18

Twan

I get to the restaurant and walk inside to order us some food, and I hear a familiar voice.

"Can I get extra sauce with that please?" she requests.

Now I can recognize that voice from anywhere....it's Vee. I slowly walk up behind her and Shay.

I speak making my voice a bit deeper than usual "Damn shawty, can I get your number?" I say trying not to laugh.

They both turn around looking they was about to set it off. Both of their eyes get big and they both bust out laughing.

"Yo Twan, you was about to get the business!" Shay said laughing.

"I see you still ignant" Vee says while laughing.

Despite everything that went down in the past, it's really good seeing them. They finish ordering their food and go sit in a open area.

I order my food then go sit next them "So, what yall been up to?" and judging by their body language it doesn't seem to well.

"Well, I don't know if you want to hear all of this" Vee tries to explain.

"Try me" I say.

She looks at Shay and then explains "We have been trying to start a family, but we can't seem to find the right man".

Whoa I was not expecting that. Then all of a sudden I get this gut feeling to offer myself as tribute.

What? No....YES, DO IT! DO IT RIGHT NOW!

I clear my throat making them look at me "I um....I...what about me? As the father?" then there was dead silence for so long. It was fucking killing me.

Then Shay simply says "That's fine with me" she looks at Vee and they smile at each other.

"Wait, no seriously?" I ask them, surprised.

Vee goes "I think It would be a great idea, I mean we already know each other. Plus you already have a baby on the way they could all be siblings.

"Exactly, you seem like you would be a great father" Shay chimes in.

I am just sitting back thinking like wow is this really about to happen? FUCK! YVONNE! How am I going to explain this shit.

I say "Let me go home and talk to Yvonne about all of this, and I will get back with you ok?" they booth nod in agreement with me.

We get our food and part ways.

Shit, what have I gotten myself into???? How I go from one child to possibly having two more?!

I get back to the house and see my beautiful pregnant wife exuding with joy, reaching out for her burger.

"Hey, love before we eat I need to talk to you about something serious" I say gently.

She gives me her full attention and I explain to her in great detail about the discussion I just had with Shay & Vee.

I expected her to be angry or even jealous but to my surprise she was very understanding.

"I absolutely adore them, having a blended family would be amazing!" she expresses.

At that very moment I knew that everything that went down was for a reason because she is definitely meant for me.

Vee

We get home and ate our food and we are both a nervous wreck.

I really did not expect that to happen. It's so crazy how life just throws you these crazy curve balls.