Chapter 23

Shay

I am abruptly awaken by my phone continually going off, I am in a deep sleep so at first I ignore that shit but by the third time my phone goes off I am like DAMN! OK!

I look at the time 3:33am, who in the entire hell is this?? All I see is Twan...Oh shit this can't be?? I snatch my phone and pick up so quick.

"Hello?" I rush out in an urgency.

"SHAY IT'S TIME" He yells into my ear, sounding like he super stressed out.

"OKAY WE ON OUR WAY!" I yell back, accidently waking up Vee, she sits up super fast on high alert she must've felt my energy.

I hang up the phone and look at her "Baby get dressed we gots to GO!" I say real fast.

We running around the room putting on anything we can get our hands on, we leave and I know we look a hot ass mess but that's not important right now. We on the highway doing 90mph all the way to OHSU.

These hills are so irritating like why the hell would they put this hospital all the way the hell up here? Ugh...

We finally make it and we rush into the hospital all out of breath, we ask for Twan & Yvonne Johnson she tells us 4th floor room 111....

We get on the elevator super excited, I hope we make it in time to see the baby come out.

We finally get to her room and all we can hear is Twan.

"Push baby! You got this" he says supportively.

We push pass him and Vee goes to hold on her hand on her right side and I hold the left hand and we start to support her as well.

Vee " You got his Yvonne, just push girl!

Yvonne looks up at Vee and they share a moment then she pushes again and the baby's head come out. We all start screaming silently.

"Omg look at the baby" I coo.

Doctor go "Give me one more big push Yvonne, make this a big one!"

She takes a deep breath and gives it her all and the baby comes out and we start celebrate!

The nurses take the baby and do what they do and me and Twan hovering them like some creepers. Vee is with Yvonne consoling her.

The nurse brings the baby over and gives him to Yvonne and he is the most beautiful baby boy ever.

He opens his eyes looking at everyone like he's been here before!

Yvonne immediately goes into mommy mode and tries to feed him, sure enough he latches on and starts to feed. This has to be the most precious thing I have ever seen.

We congratulate her and Twan on their perfect baby boy, take some pictures then departed.

We on the way home yawning the entire ride home, it's like 6 sum in the morning. As soon as we hit the bed we was knocked out.

Vee

A couple of months go by and Shay and I are HUGE especially Shay she looks so uncomfortable this will make both of us 7 months. I am ready to drop this baby you hear me?

Twan & Yvonne's son Jr is sooooo adorable, he's two months going on three with his super cute chocolate self.

Shay and I are meeting up with our doula today she's coming to our home to figure out whether we want to have the babies at home or at the hospital.

To be honest I want to have them at home in a pool, I've watched so many videos and it looks so calm. I want us to bring our children into the world on some calm gentle shit, not them bright ass hospital lights. Plus I want to be the first person that touches my baby.

We have our meeting and we all agree on at home births with the pool, she orders one for us to get here within the next week. 

"Baby I am so tired of being pregnant, I think I want my labor induced" Shay whines to me.

"Baby noooooo, you got this we need to wait what if something bad happens because they so small?" I rush out in concern.

"But-" she tries to go on.

"But nothing, you my wife and ion like that idea" I say a little irritated.

She looks at me with her left eyebrow raised, while looking me up and down.

"Oh so you just gone put yo foot down, you know I like it when you get aggressive" she says seductively.

I just look at her lustfully and wish we didn't have these big ass stomachs, I would give her the business right now.

"Baby please just hold out okay?" I ask her.

"Yes daddy" she responds.

"Fuck this, come see me in the room" I say while walking off and she follows me.

Fuck these stomach she asking for it.

Twan

I keep looking at my son, he's sound asleep and it makes me want to know what the other three look like. I know they still have two more months to go but I am READY!

He starts to wake up fussing looking just like my ass, I pick him up and he tries to eat my face lol I slowly walk to Yvonne sound asleep.

"Love, fat daddy is hungry" I say to her calmly.

She wakes up looking so peaceful "Okay hand him here".

I sat down on the bed and watched them do their thing.

I am so proud of the mother she has become, I know Vee & Shay are going to be just as amazing. I mean if you gone have a blended family do it right you hear me?

I go take a shower and come out and grab Jr to put him back down in his crib. I help my love up out the bed to draw her a bath. I been catering to her ever since she had JR this my queen and she will get nothing but the best from me.

I wash her up and lay her on the bed, then I lotion her down and she's low key moaning and I am getting turned on.

"Daddy please don't stop, go lower" she moans out.

This girl about to get dicked the fuck down....

"Baby you gotta be quiet, Jr right next to us" I say.

"I promise, just go slow" she responds seductively.

Gah damn she can always gets what she want....