Chapter 9

Twan

3 Months dreadfully go by and Vee and I took a turn for the worse, not only are we still not having sex, she's been arguing with me about everything. I really don't know what's up with her and I'm frustrated as fuck.

I took her out on a romantic date. Dressed up in her favorite outfit. Took her out for a night on the town and she legit was hardly there, especially mentally...I'm literally loosing my shit!

"Is she pregnant? Do I not satisfy her anymore? Like what the fuck is going on here?" I ask myself out loud...

Then my mind drifts to that girl I got some head from at the party and I start to masturbate. Imaging her lips around my dick going up and down, throatin my shit. I bust a nut and to my surprise I don't even regret thinking about her. You know what? fuck it, ima hit her up.

Don't get me wrong I love Vee but I got needs too! Shit...

Shay

I get a text from Vee saying she wants to go to the beach for the weekend. It's an hour away so we can get some privacy for once.

Vee lied and told Twan that me, her and Neyelli are going on all girls retreat! Which is technically true, just Neyelli ain't coming. Lol

She told me that she told Neyelli about us. Neyelli isn't to happy about us sneaking around but she's glad that Vee is happy, and so am I.

We pack up for the weekend excursion and head out in my car and as soon as we hit the road I instantly feel better.

Vee is driving looking like a chocolate goddess, I keep staring at her making her blush.

We are getting closer to the beach you can smell the ocean in the air I inhale then exhale, we really needed this.

I want to have a nice relaxing time with my baby.

Yea we officially together in this weird love triangle, but not for long.

Finally making it to our beach house, it's absolutely beautiful...Like wow!

The scenery is breath taking the sun is going down and I just stand there taking all of it in.

Vee comes up behind me wrapping her hands around my waist and I turn around, we face to face just staring into each other's eyes.

"Baby this is amazing, thank you for bringing me here" I say kissing her lips.

"Anything for you Shay, plus" she sighs, "Twan and I been arguing a lot lately, I needed a break from him".

"Yea I understand, the energy in the house been hella off! He's definitely frustrated" I say concerned.

"I know! I've never been in a situation like this and I'm scared" she reveals.

"Look I'm not asking you to make up your mind now, but you need to make a decision soon. It's either me or him because this could get real ugly" I gave her an ultimatum.

"Well shit, okay. I guess I have some thinking to do huh?" Vee says. 

"Yea well while you think, why don't you put something warm and juicy in my mouth?" I say...

👀 "Well there's a restaurant around the corner, we can go there" she jokes.

"Now you know damn well I ain't talking about that" I laugh while tackling her to the ground kissing her...

We spent the entire weekend making love, pampering each other, getting massages and sleeping in, it was quite blissful.

I really didn't want to go back home, she still hasn't spoken to me about who she's gonna choose. Smh the stress!!

Vee

We are on our last day here at the beach, we are vibing out having a great time.

In my heart I knew who I wanted to end up with and that person is....

SHAY!

I spent the most magical time of my life with her and there is no way I am letting her go, fuck that!

My heart breaks for Twan...I don't even know how I am going to tell him this.

I know this is going to blow his mind because he has no clue about Shay and I.

"Shay" I say sweetly in her ear as we slow dance to "Wild Side" by Normani, feat Cardi B playing softly in the background.

"Yes" She whispers into my ear making me tingle inside.

"I love you" I finally say.

She stops dancing and just stares at me smiling, making me blush so damn hard.

"I love you too Vee" she says pulling me close and we kiss for what felt like an eternity.

We finally end the kiss "So does that mean you choose me?" and I can tell she was anxious for my reply.

"Yes Shay, I choose you" and before I knew it she scoops me up and we are spinning in a circle and we both begin to giggle.

Damn I love this girl.

"So you know this changes everything right?" she ask me.

"Yes, I am prepared for the consequences and repercussions" I say confidently.

"Well, when are you planning on telling him?" she ask curiously.

"Well not right now Shay, we need to figure out what we are going to do after this shit goes down. We need to move asap and I have to tell my family and friends that I am leaving my boyfriend of 2 years, because I fell in love with our roommate who so happens to be a woman and now I'm a whole lesbian" I ramble on nervously.

"Damn I know baby, and I got your back" She replies, holding me close.

Shay

We finally make it back to the house and everything is stupid awkward.

"You good Shay? You been hella quiet lately" Twan ask walking up to me.

"Yea I'm good bro, just been relaxing" I say quickly.

"Damn that girls retreat must of been amazing huh?" He ask.

I shift my eyes back and forth "Yea, It was spectacular!" I say walking up the stairs. "Catch you later!"

"Aye, if you tryna game later, let me know" He replies.

"Okay I will" I shot back closing my door.

Damn I feel like such an asshole, buddy don't even know he about to lose his girl and by me! fuck.

Twan

2 weeks go by and still nothing has changed, I feel like a whole stranger in my own home.

I walk up to Vee "Babe uh, we should do something really fun this weekend" I ask trying to get her to talk to me.

"Oh yea? like what?" She says turning around giving me a blank expression, and my heart sinks.

Damn I really don't make her happy no more. I quickly come up with something that I know she will love to try and spark up our chemistry again.

"We should have a Harry Potter themed party, for Halloween this weekend!" I say excitedly. Her eyes light up and she dances a little.

"Okay that sounds super fun, I'll text everybody and let them know right now" She says walking off looking happy.

Little do she know I plan on proposing to her! When they were gone for the weekend I went and got her a Princess-Cut diamond vintage-style engagement ring, I know she's going to love it.