Chapter 16

Vee

I wake up and got out of bed, throwing on a T-shirt, to discover I am super hungry and ordered room service.

Shay still sleep so I let her get her beauty rest.

I step out on the patio and into the sun, feeling the breeze hit my face. Yaaaassssss.

I think back on last night, it was really good seeing Twan. He seemed really happy with his wife Yvonne. Yea I peeped the wedding rings too.

Hopefully they last long and stand strong like he told me and Shay.

I ain't gone lie when they starting kissing and feeling all over each other at the club, made me feel some kind of way.

Hey come on he is my EX...I did love him for a point of time in my life. It wasn't on no jealous type shit, just a weird feeling I've never experienced.

"Veeeeeeeeeeeeee" I hear a weirdo calling my name.

"Shaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy" I say back and turning around to find her standing there butt ass naked.

"Lawd, have mercy!" I scream and she takes off running.

I run after her and she hops over the bed to get away from me and so do I. I'm chasing her around the room for a good minute, before I tackle her on the bed pinning her down.

She stretches her neck kissing me on my lips, then it turned into tongue kissing that soon turned into I'm going to fuck the shit out of you kissing. I take off my T-shirt.

I immediately get into our favorite position, clit to clit. We start going at it. I couldn't help myself and I start sucking all over neck biting it. Accidently giving her a big hickey.

"Baby" I moan into her neck.

"Mmmmm Vee, don't stop I am almost there" she moans for me.

"Yes baby" I say speeding up. We are super wet and it feels absolutely amazing.

"Unh...Oh, shit!" she screams and starts shaking, but this time I didn't cum with her.

All of a sudden she grabs me and makes me sit on her face....

"Bust in my mouth baby" she says seductively.

"Fuck...." I mumble, I start to ride her face throwing my head back.

Shay's tongue feels so damn good, twirling all over my very swollen clit.

Then she does my favorite thing and and starts sucking on it.

"Baby...Fuck, just like that oh my god..." I moan, loosing it.

My toes curl and I hold onto the head board grinding into her mouth.

"Shay!" I scream out not caring if anyone could hear me.

I slump over on the side of her and she climbs on top of me kissing me. I will never not get enough of this girl.

All of a sudden we hear "Room Service" and a knock at the door.

"Oh shit, I forgot I ordered us some food" I huff and throws on a robe to get the door.

We ate, showered and put on the same bathing suit? The fuck...Shay is a trip, I knew she was up to something when her dress was very similar to mines last night. Smh

Shay

The look on her face when I slid into the same bathing suit, Priceless.

We walk out to the patio and lock it, and go frolicking on the beach.