Chapter 3

Vee

A whole week flew by and I still haven't heard from Neyelli about the party situation.

Honestly I'm not even bothered anymore Twan seems to be more lovey dovey lately and I'm loving it.

We have interviewed about 5 people so far and they have all been some weirdos and I swear one was a straight crack head!

Came in here itching and scratching, looking around talking about "ooooo y'all got some nice stuff up in here!"

Twan and I looked at each other and was like hell naw!!

Finally we get an email from a Shay Jones. She quickly sums up her lifestyle and what she does for a living and I think this might be the one!

We get a knock at the door and Twan gets it, I'm in the kitchen getting snacks and drinks.

I come walking around the corner and I stopped dead in my tracks, by those damn eyes...

Shay/22/Aries

Vee continues

What in the fuck? I must be looking real crazy because Twan comes up to me and helps me to sit down...

I stutter "h-h-hi! My name is Vee, you must be Shay!" I greeted her, feeling nervous af.

She smiles at me and we shake hands and the energy that flowed between us was strong as shit.

I quickly let go of her hand, looking away from her.

Out the corner of my eye she's grinning at me.

Twan eating snacks not paying us no attention.

So we exchange formalities and we actually ended up having a really great conversation with Shay, she seems respectful and very professional.

We say our goodbyes and Twan looks at me.

"Baby, she the one" he says.

I'm like "You think so?" scrunching my face.

"Yes hands down she's mad cool, calm energy, just what we need!" And he walks off and I'm standing there like man, this about to get interesting.

Another week flies by and our new roommate is moved in and she is surprisingly quiet, something I am not use to.

Her and Twan get along very well they game together and I even heard them laughing about certain topics I'm not interested in and I'm side eying this hoe because is she flirting with my man?

Anyway...I come into the living room interrupting their little argument about who was beating who's ass in 2K.

"So Shay, we want to introduce you to our friends and family so you can get to know the people in our lives and you can invite your peoples too! I say, cheesing.

I continue "Twan and I want to throw a 90's style themed party next week" I reveal super excited.

"Oh fa real?! I'm hella down!" She say's excitedly staring at me with those eyes again, I blush and ran off...wtf? Sheesh I gotta get this under control!

Shay

It's Friday night!...It's about to go down.

I'm upstairs in my room in the mirror looking at my purple overalls thinking should I un buckle one and leave it hanging TLC style or not, so I un buckle it. LEGGO!

All of a sudden I hear music playing downstairs and "Gangster party" by the legendary Tupac comes on.

"Awwww shit" I yell it's about to be one of those parties, I think getting excited.

I stroll downstairs scooping the scene immediately find Twan looking like a long lost member of the Ruff Ryders and Vee is adorned in the style of the late great Aaliyah.

I zero in on how low those saggy jeans was hanging on her hips and I lick my lips.

"Hi I'm Neyelli!" This cute ass girl introduces herself. I look at her she's dressed down like she is a member of Destiny's Child, when they dropped bills, bills, bills.

"Hey was good? I'm Shay" I say back and I smile looking Neyelli up and down and she slightly blushes. Sometimes I just can't help myself I'm a flirt 🤷🏽‍♀️...

"It's nice to meet you" she says while walking off.

"Same to you" I say.

Neyelli quick side note

I peeped how Shay was looking at Vee 👀....mmmhmm! And damn that girl fine...whew 🥵

Back to Shay

I walk around mingling introducing myself to everyone while dishing out the best jokes making everyone swoon with my charm, everybody took shots issa whole vibe.

Twan

The party is going crazy, It reminds me of back in the day. I go dim the lights so everyone can get a little nasty if they want to...😉😉...

I'm scanning the crowd tryna find Vee when someone to familiar catches my eye and oh fuck me it's one of the girls from that wild ass threesome...FUCK!

I walk off real fast tryna disappear down to the basement because I CANNOT deal with this right now...Vee hasn't brought up the situation lately, so I'm trying to permanently dead the shit...but this? Naw this can't be happening.

I go into the bathroom and throw some water on my face tryna snap back into reality because I'm low key hyperventilating...when all of a sudden I hear a small knock on the door.

Who the fuck is this?

I open the door and it's her...she slowly walks in, looking at me licking her lips and I back up...

She turns and closes the door and locks it. "You tryna run away from me?".

"N-Naw" I stutter, looking her up and down, damn why she gotta be so fucking sexy.

"I missed you, I missed the way you kissed me and I especially missed the way you fucked me" she says seductively.

"Damn" I mumble as she backs me up against the wall, a nigga loosing his will power.

She drops to her knees unbuckling my pants, pulling out my dick. Fuck.

She licks all over it, making me brick up....