Chapter 5

Shay

I woke up on cloud 9, thinking of how I am going to make Vee moan my name again 😩.

To be honest I didn't mean for things to go down the way they did I just couldn't resist her anymore...damn...🤦🏽‍♀️

I saunter downstairs and is greeted with "Hey Shay, you hungry? I'm making eggs, sausage and pancakes" Twan asks me nicely.

"Hell yes, please!" I say smiling at him.

"Aight, got you!" He says turning his back against us, and continues to cook.

I go and sit next to Vee, and she is acting like she engrossed in some book.

"Good Morning" Vee says all nonchalant.

I smirk at her seeing that she has on one of Twan's t-shirts, and nothing else.

I slip my hand underneath the table and places it on her inner thigh, she grips the book not moving a muscle.

I continue to slide my hand in between her legs and she opens them for easier access.

I glance over at Twan, making sure his attention is still on cooking.

He's over there cooking and rapping some song in a different world.

I touch her pussy finding her clit, gently rubbing it.

A low moan escapes from her, she looks at Twan then to me, she bites her lip and whispers "don't stop".

I eventually slid a finger into her wet pussy, going in and out roughly.

She momentarily closes her eyes, and her mouth opens slightly. I pick up the speed, she's close...then I stop.

Her eyes pop open and she looks at me like you muthafucka...lol

I take my finger and suck on it tasting her, "mmmmm" I moan lowly only for her to hear.

She watches me, completely turned on.

"Alright breakfast is served" Twan says turning around with three plates.

Vee

I know she did not just do me like that!! 😩

"Babe I need to go pick up my tux from the store, can you wear that one dress I like?" Twan smiles at me.

"Of course I can" I smile back at him.

In less then 5 minutes Twan scarfs down his food like a mad man and got up to leave.

"Oh yea Shay, you doing anything today? We going to a wedding, want to come with us?" He asks her.

"Hmmmmm" She says while contemplating.

"It's going to be lit, fa real-fa real!" He says excitedly.

"Okay-okay I'm down to go, what are the colors?" Shay asks.

"It's white and peach" Twan's says smiling 😁.

"Nice! I just bought this peach pantsuit, that's perfect for a wedding! I need to go get shoes, and I need my hair done, yo text me the time!" She replies.

"Bet!...You know what? Ima find you a man tonight!" Twan says.

I chuckle, finding that comical "Oh, is you now?".

"Yup, I'm going to send the finest gentleman her way" He says matter of fact.

I'm thinking to myself if only he knew and continues eating.

Twan say "Yup just watch me work" while getting his keys, kissing me before leaving.

Now it's just me and her, she looks at me with desire in her eyes.

I quickly finish my breakfast and stare at her and say "Nope!"

This girl dangerous. Smh

I say "Go get your hair done, go get some shoes before we both don't make it to this damn wedding!" leaving her in the kitchen.

She just laughs, while watching me walk away.

Vee continues

We all meet up at the church out front, and Shay comes walking around the corner looking like a runaway model.

Twan's mouth drops open because Shay looks absolutely stunning.

I'm staring like, Gah damn!! 😍

I quickly recover and look at Twan, I playfully hit him in the stomach.

"Aye mybad, roomie is a baddie" he says looking her up and down really noticing her for the first time.

"Why thank you for the compliment, and you both look amazing as well!" She says smiling 😊 then winks at me.

We go in and get seated and Twan heads towards the groomsmen.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, everyone cried, laughed and said awwww when they kissed.

As everyone was getting ready to meet up at the hottest club for the reception.

This dude named Kevin strolls up to me and Shay. I'm sure Twan sent his ass over here. Smh

"Excuse me miss lady, but I couldn't help noticing how beautiful you are, my name is Kevin" He introduces himself to her.

"Hello, I'm Shay" she says smiling at Kevin.

"Twan has told me so much about you" he confesses.

"Oh, did he now?" I interject.

"Hey Vee" Kevin diverted his gaze on me.

"Hey" I said back dryly.

I never liked Kevin he slayed so much pussy it should be illegal, I'm sure he has caught a couple of STD's ol nasty ass 🤢.

"Well it was nice meeting you, maybe we can dance later?" He asked optimistically smiling down at her, flashing those perfect pearly whites.

"Okay, maybe" She flirts back.

I walk off not being able to stand either one of them anymore.

Omg am I jealous? 🤔...Whew I need to get it together!