Chapter 8

Vee

I walk into the room and Twan is still knocked out in the same position. Just like I knew he would.

I slip on some shorts, shoes and a jacket needing to go for a walk to think about things.

Twan

I wake up thirsty as fuck! I look at the clock 3:47am and I turn over to find my queen is not in the bed...the fuck?

I get up, stumbling into the living room and no Vee, goes into the kitchen no Vee, is she upstairs with Shay?

I go to the climb the stairs when Vee comes walking into the front door.

"Baby, why are you up right now?" She asks.

"I'm thirsty, and you wasn't in the bed" I confess.

"I just went out for a walk is all" Vee explains.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes I'm fine baby, go lay back down ill bring you some water" she reassures me.

"Make that iced water" I request.

Vee

I stiffen up a bit and then go make him some ICED water but there is no ice left...damn.

Vee continues

2 week's slip by and I'm still confused, I've been ignoring Twan and trying to get closer to Shay.

She has been dodging my texts and calls, plus she's hardly at home.

So I slip into a slight depression, how did I end up in this situation? Fuck!

I get up to get ready for work. I go into the bathroom and Twan is in the shower.

"Wanna join me?" He asks looking neglected.

Damn, he doesn't deserve this even though he cheated on me first, I'm still about to get to the bottom of that...I ain't shit.

"Baby not right now, my stomach hurt and I'm running late for work, maybe later on tonight?" I suggest and he gets out the shower looking even more neglected.

I get in the shower trying to wash away the confusion, guilt and shame...but I can't 😞

Twan

I been hella stressed out about the fact that it's been a whole month and Vee and I still ain't had sex.

I'm wondering if she found out what happened at the 90's party...I was super careful to sneak the girl out the back door after she gave me some fire ass head....damn...I don't know why let her do that shit. It's never happening again though. I swear!

On top of that Vee and Shay been acting hella awkward around each other being all formal and shit, did they have a fight or something? 👀 women...🤦🏽‍♂️

I don't know what's going on but we about to fix this shit, I need some loving from my baby...

So it's Friday and I'm thinking I will surprise them both with a low key barbecue, and we play some bones or bust out some spades cut through the tension.

Just have some fun, you feel me?

Vee comes walking into the house and I immediately hand her a drink.

"Here drink all that!" I say catching her off guard "Now!"

She looking at me like this boy crazy, but chugs that shit like I told her too.

5 minutes later her eyes glossy and she giggling. I feel like I got my baby back a little.

We talking and making conversation as I make her another drink.

"You hungry? I got some food on the grill, I made your favorite, shish kabobs" I say to her.

Her eyes light up. "Really baby? Thank you" she says and kisses me then takes a sip of her drink.

"Boy you tryna get me drunk or something? This drink strong as fuck!" she looks at me suspiciously.

"Maybe" I say smirking at her "Drink up!" Lol 

Shay

Gah dam! It's been hella awkward at the house lately, I been throwing myself into my work, doing crazy over time trying to avoid Vee.

I knew eventually we will have to talk but I'm just not ready for that conversation. I definitely caught feelings for her. Smh

I decided to leave work early and head home.

I get to the house and something smells real good! I walk in and Twan and Vee in the kitchen taking shots. Oh shit.

"Shay! Bring yo ass over here and come drink with us! Twan tells me.

I laugh "Aight" I walk over there and Vee avoiding eye contact with me, I smirk at her.

We took some shots and I loosen up a bit, we sit down and start playing some bones. Twan talking hella shit, thinking he about to win.

Vee on her phone tryna act like she in another world. So I kick her leg underneath the table and she cut her eyes at me.

Finally I get her to look at me, it's not the look I wanted but still something.

I beat Twan again for the 3rd time in a row he salty as fuck LOL.

"Man fuck this" He say laughing, standing up to go to the backyard "Ima go get the meat off the grill, I'll be right back".

As soon as he was out of earshot Vee starts grilling me and I'm like daaaaaammmnnn. 😔

Shay continues

"What the fuck Shay! Why you been ignoring me? Ain't text or answer any of my phone calls!" She looks at me angrily.

I instantly feel bad because I ain't mean to ignore her.

I give her a sad look "I'm sorry Vee, I needed some time to think, I wasn't ready to accept the fact that I"....I trail off.

"That you what?" She grabs my hand "Talk to me" she begs me.

Sigh..."That I'm catching feelings for you". She looks perplexed then her face turns to an understanding look.

"Shay I....Feel the same way" She reveals.

"This not right Vee, you with Twan and he really loves you!" I shot back looking concerned.

"Yea, I love him to but to be honest that nigga cheated on me, so I cheated back" She confesses sadly.

Whoa I didn't expect to hear that...

"Look, from the moment I seen you I wanted you. When I discovered that I could possible move in with you I thought that was like the universe sending me a message. I kind of knew that we would end up like this, It's like we drawn together for some reason" I confess.

Vee looks at me lovingly "But we gotta keep this on the low until I can figure this situation out with Twan and I. We haven't had sex since the night me and you did in your room".

"Wait so you not feeling him anymore or something?" I say curiously.

"Naw it's just I cant keep having sex with you and him at the same time, plus I need to make sure I'm making the right decision" she tells me. "I really do miss you, don't ever do that shit again!" She looks at me biting her lip.

I zero in on her lips wanting to kiss her so bad.

"I hope ya'll hungry because this is a LOT of food" Twan says from the backyard.

His voice brings us back to reality, Vee gets up to go look where Twan is and comes rushing back to me giving me a kiss and we both moan into each other's lips.

She goes to sit in her seat, right as Twan walks in...Whew all these close calls!!