Chapter 21

Vee

3 Month's blissfully go by, it's my favorite time of the year spring! The flowers are blooming which means Shays birthday is coming up on the 21st of March.

Shay and I are officially 4 months pregnant. She is glowing and so am I. We decided as a family to have a gender reveal/baby shower for all three of us to save money because these children are about to be expensive ya hear me?

My mother calls me every day to check in on us. Shay's parents can't seem to stop buying us everything we need, the love and support is amazing.

Shay and I just got back from a romantic dinner date, it's her birthday and I wanted to do something special for her. I have her blindfolded and we walk into the house, I snatch the blindfold off...

"SURPISE!!" everyone yells.

Shay just stood there in shock "OMG, you guys!" and she starts crying, which makes me start crying and Yvonne joins us.

"Aw damn" Twan mumbles "Stop crying yall gonna make me cry" He fighting them tears something serious, I look up at him and he finally breaks lol.

"Yall so damn emotional" Neyelli comes out of nowhere hugging all of us.

Shay finally stops crying and we all settle down.

"Fa real yall thank you so much for this" She sniffles out and the party begins!

Neyelli   

I know yall miss me huh? I am so happy how this worked out. From an outsider looking in they have come a long way. it's crazy how fate has a way of showing it's ass!! Ha!

I'm looking around and everybody is here friends, family, parents all because of these 4 weirdos wannna be on some sister wives type shit lol let me quit.

The party was amazing! We ate, laughed and someone even broke out a karaoke machine, people was acting up on the mic. I of course had to get on the mic and sing my favorite song "Sumwrong" by Leven Kali. I had everyone grooving to my sultry voice.

My wife was staring at me like she wanted me right there and then. Oooouuuu!

I really love how this is turning out. Yvonne over here looking like she about to pop at any given moment. She just walked passed me breathing all hard, I know she uncomfortable...Poor tink. Alright yall this will probably be the last time yall hear from me, peace out!!

Back to Vee

Our parent's sent us to bed as they cleaned everything. We thanked everyone for coming, that was definitely a night to remember.

Shay and I showered crawled into bed, snuggled up and passed the hell out.

Babyyyyy" I hear a werido calling out to me.

I open my eyes and stretch my whole body.

"Yes love" I mumble, finally getting a good look at Shay. She is holding a tray of food with all my favorite things. I'm thinking like this your birthday week why she do this for me?

Before I could even get it out she go "I just wanted to show my appreciation for yesterday, so shut up" then giggles.

I do as my gorgeous wife tells me and respectfully scarf down the food like I haven't ate since last month.

"Are you ready for next week? I cannot wait for our gender reveal/baby shower!" she confesses excitedly.

"Yeeeessssss, I feel like it's taking forever to get heeerreee" I whine back.

"I know it'll be here before you know it" she says mouth full of food.

"Babe, ew chew with your mouth closed" I joke.

"You wasn't saying that last night when I had my mouth full of something else" she says sarcastically.

See? she always gotta take it there and be nasty lol. I pick up a pillow and throw it at her and it smacks her dead in that big ass head.

I fell backwards on the bed laughing, then all of a sudden I can feel her take my tray away and she climbs on top of me.

"Oh I see you like to play dirty, huh?" she says seductively.

I already like where this is going so I'm talking shit like I ain't scared.

"You ain't gone do shit" I say in my best (Kevin Hart) voice, edging her on.

She looks at me and smirks, taking both of my hands putting them above my head. I hear some clicking noises and I feel something cold touch my wrist.

I look up and this girl done handcuffed me to the damn bed, oh naw!

Shay teasingly removes all my clothes lightly touching all my spots, teasing the hell out of me.

Fuck I love it when she get's like this.

She gently kisses all the way down to my toes, slowly sucking all over them and I am a moaning mess.

She finally makes her way up to my thighs and just lingers there kissing all over them, the tease is on HIGH!

She get's closer to my pussy and I am MORE then ready! Sheesh.

Out of nowhere she sucks my whole clit into her mouth.

"Shay!" I moan out in pleasure "Fuck".

"Mmmhmm, you was talking all the shit" she says as soon as she released my clit real fast, leaving me wanting more.

This girl continues to slurp my clit into her mouth and release it over and over and fucking over. That shit was driving me wild.

I was soooo close, but she wouldn't let me. I literally start to beg.

"Baby please, I'm sorry...please don't stop"I whimper.

I know she's probably smiling right now, she loves it when I beg.

She takes my clit into her mouth again and this time doesn't release it. Omg finally!

My legs start to shake and I legit arched my back so hard I thought I might break it.

"FUCK!" I scream loudly, I couldn't even control the volume of my voice that's how strong my orgasm hit me.

She finally released me from the handcuffs, I couldn't even finish my food I fell back to sleep. Damn.