Part 3

Jennie

I satin the back of the SUV I'd hired for the night, the driver weaving through the traffic in downtown LA. Over the last six months, it was a city I had been finding myself spending more and more time in. That was due to the office we'd built here, The Agency expanding into the market where the four of us had begun our careers. But, over the past few weeks, my trips to the West Coast had died down. Jimin was now managing things here, and all the staff had been hired. They were operating smoothly, and they just didn't need me.

Ironically, I found myself missing LA whenever I returned to Miami.

Mino and Jin hated it here and wanted to live in South Florida.

But Jimin had recently relocated here to be with his girlfriend, Rosé, an extremely successful stylist who dressed most of Hollywood.

I was the only single one in our group after breaking things off with the quarterback from Miami. Kim Jongin was extremely attractive, loyal, and sweet. He was just too soft.

I didn't want a teddy bear in bed.

I wanted someone who showed dominance, who could get my attention and keep it, whose commands would make me obey.

Without it, my needs just weren't met.

Kai had had to go.

Right after I'd left him, we'd started building the second location and negotiating a possible partnership between The Agency and Entertainment Management Worldwide. I was growing our finance department, so it could handle double, maybe triple, the amount of work.

I was busier than I'd ever been.

I needed a release.

And I didn't have time to look for someone to give me one.

So, when my best friend, Kim Jisoo, had suggested I stop by her sex club, Lush, to get what I needed, I'd realized how perfect this opportunity was. The club was exclusive. To be granted a membership, you had to go through a lengthy approval process. Only Miami's top elite was allowed in, and the same was true for her LA location. There were rules, a dress code, and a two-year waiting list to join.

I wasn't looking to jump into a relationship again.

I wanted someone who could fuck me the way I needed to be ravaged.

A place where I could lose myself in pleasure instead of agonizing over the stress at work.

Because, while I was at work, I constantly had to be in charge. I had to make all the decisions. I had to manage and dictate and delegate.

So, when it came to sex, I wanted to be controlled.

It was a balance.

One that had become extremely important in my life.

In the days leading up to going, I had found myself fantasizing about the stranger who would touch my body, who would give me exactly what I needed without any attachment or expectations after the two of us came.

Because my membership gave me access to both locations, I usually visited the LA spot when I was in town.

That was where the SUV was pulling up to now.

The driver opened my door, and as I climbed out of the backseat, I said, "I'm going to be several hours. Please park out back and wait for me there."

He nodded, and I headed toward the entrance.

As I reached it, I knocked twice. A security guard answered, holding a tablet that he extended in my direction. I placed my hand on top of it, and I watched it scan my prints to confirm my identity. When the screen turned green, I pulled my arm back.