Part 5

Jennie

I wasn'tsure how long I'd been strapped to this bed. There weren't any clocks inside the chamber. Time didn't exist while you were in here. At least, it certainly felt that way when Pranpriya's hands were all over me.

It wasn't all pleasure that she had given me. There was plenty of pain, too.

I loved both.

It was foreplay.

But I had a feeling she was about to give me more because she was now at my feet, loosening the scarves. When the knots were out, I felt the indentations the material had left on my skin from all the tension I'd caused.

Or Pranpriya had caused.

Every time she'd touched me, my legs had strained, forcing the scarves to dig into me.

And, now, I was doing the same to my wrists as I waited for her to undo those.

But she didn't move.

She stayed by the center of the bed and stared at my body.

It was such a turn-on to watch the hunger grow in her eyes.

She was a stranger.

But, in here, that didn't matter.

It was about control, being satisfied. It was about finding a release in a place where I felt comfortable.

Those were the things that kept me coming back.

The men in here were typically attractive. Jisoo made sure of that. But I hadn't seen a women as gorgeous as Pranpriya.

God, she was better-looking than anyone man I'd ever dated.

"You're beautiful," she said, his gaze slowly moving up my body until it stopped on my face.

"Untie me, please. I want to touch you."

I needed to know what she looked like under her shirt. If she was as built as she appeared, if her skin was soft, if she had any hair on her body.

"Untie you," she repeated, a smile covering her face as she laughed.

She took off her jacket, setting it on the sex swing behind her. She then reached for her tie and loosened it just a little. Each movement caused her button-down to tighten, showing me the size of her muscles, the broadness of her shoulders, the hard-on that I could see pushing into her pants.

I couldn't wait for her to get naked, so I moaned, "Please."

My stare was on her cock, wishing the zipper would drop and it would spring out toward my mouth.

"Is this what you want?" Her hand dipped down over her suit pants, and she grabbed her cock. With her fingers around it, I could see how large the bulge was, the entire length, the way her whole hand fit around it.

My God.

"Yes," I admitted, "I want that." As I looked up toward her face, I felt myself gnawing on my lip.

She climbed onto the bed and slid down my body until she knelt between my legs. "That was for you."

"You mean, the way your hands touched me?"

She nodded. "Now, this part is for me."

I expected her to drop her pants, slip on a condom, and plunge her cock inside me.

She circled her hands around my thighs instead, and she spread them apart. Her face lowered until it was inches above my pussy, and then she glanced up at me from in between my legs. "You won't need your hands for a while, so they can stay right where they are."