Epilogue

Lisa

I stood in front of Jennie, looking down at her in the armless chair that I'd roped her to.

A flogger dangled from my hand.

There were marks on her body that showed every place it had touched her.

Everyone healed differently after a session. Jennie, unlike any woman I'd ever dominated, just wanted a few seconds of rest and care, and then she always wanted my cock.

But, before I let her out of her restraints, I needed to hear a few words come out of that sexy fucking mouth.

"Beg for my cock," I demanded.

It wasn't just her voice I was after.

I wanted to watch the way her lips moved, to see the pleading in her eyes that was all for me and my dick.

"I want your cock, Lisa," she said, her lips wet, her eyes a little watery. "Please give me the pleasure I'm craving."

Hair was stuck to the sides of her sweaty face.

So fucking gorgeous.

"Louder," I barked.

"Please let me have your cock." She almost appeared breathless; she wanted it so badly. "I need it, Lisa. Please."

Mmm.

That was the noise I had been after.

Her head was pointed down, and she was looking at me through her long lashes.

She was such a good girl.

I moved closer and ran my hand past her forehead, stopping on the back of her head. I squeezed her hair between my fingers and used it to pull her neck back. "Say it one more time. Make me feel how much you want my dick in your cunt."

I kept her face steady as she opened her mouth, intensified her gaze, and said, "Please, Lisa. I need you inside my pussy. Don't make me wait for it. I want it now."

"Fuck," I moaned.

Before that happened, I needed something first.

I unzipped my pants and reached inside, leading my cock through the hole. Since I was already so close, I only had to aim it to the tip of her mouth. "Suck it."

She opened, and I glided in between her teeth.

"That's it," I said as her lips began pumping my fucking cock. "Take it deep."

Her tongue ran along the underside, and she swiveled back and forth to give equal pressure all the way around.

"Yes," I grunted. "Just like that, baby."

She was giving me so much suction, so much friction; she was making me want to come.

But it wasn't time for that yet, so I pulled out and moved behind the chair, carefully untying each of the knots. I made my way down her body, and when the ropes all fell to the ground, I helped her stand. Then, I wrapped a blanket over her shoulders and backed her up to the exam table that was in the center of the room.

Tonight, Jennie was going to be my little patient, and I was going to do everything I could to heal her.

When her ass hit the table, I lifted her on top of the crinkled paper and rubbed her shoulders and legs. "You all right?"

She nodded.

"Tell me what hurts," I said with a smile.

She hadn't used her safe word, so I knew she wasn't in too much pain. What I was really asking was for her to role-play with me.

From the look on her face, she knew exactly what I was asking for.

"Lisa," she said in a voice that was much different than a few seconds ago, "I have this spot." She took her arm out of the blanket and pointed to her pussy. "It's down there, and it desperately needs your attention."

I put my hand on her calf and slowly worked my way up. "Tell me when I get close." I went past her knee and between her thighs. The higher I got, the warmer her skin was. And it was fucking scorching by the time I reached her cunt.

"There," she said when I brushed over her clit. "That's where I need you."

My finger dropped to her entrance and was immediately covered in a thick wetness. It was so slick, I had to stop myself from sliding in. "What about here?"

"Ahhh," she breathed. "Yes, there, too."

"I need you to get on your knees and point your ass toward the doctor. Can you do that for me like a good patient?"

"Yes," she said, sounding so fucking innocent.

She dropped the blanket from her body and turned around, crawling toward the top of the table.

Now that her ass was facing me, I stepped out of my pants, leaving my shirt on the floor right next to them. Once I was naked, I pulled her closer to the edge, and I soaked my fingers with spit from my mouth and rubbed them around her ass. When I knew it was lubed enough, I did the same to my cock, mixing it with her spit that was already there, and I gently drove in just a few inches.

"Lisa," she hissed.

I hissed right back at how fucking tight she was, how good she felt around my dick.

It didn't feel the same for her, but it would soon; she just needed to get used to it.

Slowly, I moved in a few inches more, and I continued sliding in until I was fully buried. I stayed still for several seconds, her ass pulsing around me.

When she pulled out to the center of my shaft and pushed back in, I knew she was ready.

"That fucking ass," I said as I took over, working all the way in. "Damn it, you're still so tight."

Within a few thrusts, she was screaming, "Harder!"

That was all I needed to hear.

I reared my hips back and bucked in. I felt her squeeze my cock when I was fully inside her. "Touch your clit," I ordered.

Her hand dipped between her legs, and I saw the movement of her elbow and forearm as she circled that hard little bud.

"Rub that fucking clit, Jennie," I told her. My balls were tightening. A tingling feeling was spreading into my stomach. "Do you want to come?"

"Yes."

"Then, tell me you'll move in with me."

""Lisa, don't be ridiculous."

I increased my speed, nearing her toward that edge I knew she was already so close to. "Tell me, Jennie. I want to hear that you're going to wake up next to me every morning."

She groaned. "I'll think about it."

"Not good enough."

I slid in and out several more times before she laughed and said, "Fine. I'll move in with you."

I knew I'd eventually get what I wanted.

Because I knew it was what she wanted, too.

I growled from her response and gave her even more power.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Lisa, yesss."

Her thighs shook as the orgasm took ahold of her. Her ass quivered from the sensation, clenching me while I shot my first load. A burst of intense pleasure blasted through me each time I added to it until I fully emptied myself.

Just as I slid out, I turned her around and sat her on the table.

I set my hands on her face and pulled her close. "I'm going to clean you up, and then we're going home."

"Mmm," she breathed, rubbing her nose against mine, her breath covering me. "I love the sound of that."

End 🙄