Part 15

Lisa

Now that the merger between Entertainment Management Worldwide and The Agency had gone through and Jennie had fulfilled her work obligations, she had a free night. I knew what would happen if she came over. The same thing had happened last night when she showed up at my house after the seven of them had finished celebrating. I'd first tied her to my massage table and used a riding crop on her body, and then we'd played with the sex swing that I'd set up just for her.

I wanted tonight to be different.

I wanted Jennie to see how good we could be together.

So, I took her to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. The place was trendy, one of LA's hotspots that served dishes that were old, authentic Beijing. Because I knew the owner, we had the best table in here.

Jennie sat across from me, my wine connoisseur sipping a cabernet sauvignon from a Bordeaux glass, looking absolutely beautiful. Her long hair hid those perfect fucking tits, and her body was being hugged by the sexiest blue dress. Knowing those bare legs and spiked heels were underneath the table made me want to get on my knees and crawl beneath the tablecloth.

Even though she had initially been opposed to having a date, she'd let me pick her up from her hotel. She'd let me order several dishes for the table since the restaurant specialized in family-style dining. I had been shocked as hell when she even allowed me to choose the wine.

I hadn't asked what kind she preferred or if there were things she didn't eat.

I'd just ordered what I hoped she would enjoy.

And, because I assumed this was all a test anyway and that was the reason she had given in to me, I waited until after the waiter left our table to confirm, "How did I do?"

Her thumb traced the lip of the glass. "With what?"

"Tonight."

She brought the wine up to her face, her nose dipping into the opening to take in the aroma. "The wine is excellent." She took a sip and continued to hold it in her hand. "For dinner, I would have ordered one less appetizer and main course. We'll never even come close to finishing it all, but I know you wanted a variety in case I didn't like something. Fortunately, I like it all. As for the restaurant, it's one of my favorites. I eat at their Miami location quite often."

"I'd say I did good."

She smiled and nodded, and when a few seconds of silence passed between us, she said, "I've decided to extend my trip."

"Oh, yeah?"

She glanced around the dining room before her gaze returned to me. "With the merger, there's so much work to do, and Jimin left for Italy this morning. Someone needs to be here while he's away."

One day, I was going to be the reason she stayed.

She wasn't there yet.

But she would be soon.

"How much time are you going to give me, Jennie?"

She drew in her bottom lip, her teeth rubbing over the left side of it.

Back and forth they went.

"I'm glad you're asking that question when your tongue isn't on my clit."

Mmm.

But that clit tasted so fucking good.

"I got what I wanted, didn't I?"

She took another drink of her wine. "You did, given the circumstances, but I don't promise that will happen again."