Part 8

Lisa

"Lisa,"Jennie said as she answered my call. "I thought I'd made myself clear."

I placed my razor on the counter and wiped the rest of the shaving cream off my face, smiling from the sound of her angry voice.

I'd been craving her for the last few days.

Her begging.

Her body.

Her pussy that I hadn't been able to get enough of.

Her presence.

I liked being around that girl a little too much.

"We need to discuss the partnership," I said.

"No, we don't. If there's something that needs to be worked out, you can go through my attorney, like I told you before. But there shouldn't be anything that needs to be worked out. We're not budging. If your clients want to close, then they'll sign the paperwork. If not, we're prepared to walk."

"There's no reason for me to discuss anything with your attorney. This is between us."

When she laughed, I pictured her face. The way her neck tilted back to expose her throat. The way her lips spread over her perfect teeth. How the carefree noise warmed the color of her skin.

"You have no boundaries," she said. "I don't trust you. Not to mention, at this point, you've crossed so many lines, I'm not sure you're capable of seeing the real picture, so let me paint it for you, Ms. Manoban"

"Mmm," I growled when she said my name.

I wanted to hear her say it when I had a fucking clamp around her nipple, and I was flicking the end of it with my finger.

"Did you just moan?" she snapped.

"I love it when you're pissed."

"I'm going to hang up."

She could be as strong as she wanted, but I could still tell that I affected her.

"No, you're not," I said, tightening the towel around my waist as I went into my closet.

Since I'd be traveling today, I grabbed a pair of jeans and a button-down and brought them over to my bed. I pressed the Speaker button, so I could get dressed at the same time.

"You'll want to listen to what I have to say because whatever is in that head of yours is all wrong, I promise you."

"Lisa, let me give you a tip. If you want me to do something, don't start by telling me I'm wrong. That will never go over well."

"Then, how about I tell you how good your pussy tasted?"

"Now, I'm really hanging up."

I'd found her weakness.

It was sex.

"And how hard you groaned when you came on my tongue." I paused, waiting for her to respond. There was only silence. "And the look on your face when you asked for my cock."

"Good-bye, Lis—"

"Something tells me you've been thinking about me as much as I've been thinking about you."

She said nothing.

"Why don't you stop threatening to hang up, so I can break it all down for you, and we can end this bullshit?"

I had her.

And it felt so fucking good.

"Let me tell you something, Lisa." Her voice turned even sharper, and it made my dick hard. "I'm not on a bed right now, tied by my wrists and ankles. The days of me being submissive to you are long over. So, instead of saying cherry, I'm going to do this..."

There was a click.

And then the phone went dead.

I finished buttoning the shirt and lifted my cell off the bed, sliding it into my back pocket.

She could hang up all she wanted.

But she couldn't hide.