Part 11

Jennie

As we approached the South Beach location of Lush, the driver looked at me in the rearview mirror and said, "Do you want me to wait for you in the parking lot across the street?"

"Yes," I answered.

My eyes then lowered to the screen of my phone. Almost the entire time I'd been in this backseat, I'd been staring at the text Lisa had sent almost an hour ago.

The deal was done.

Entertainment Management Worldwide was now going to be a part of The Agency.

After all that hard work, negotiation, the stress over whether the merger was going to go through or not, we'd gotten the percentage we'd asked for.

So, even though I'd planned on staying in tonight, taking a bath and soaking the day off, I'd decided to put on a tight, strapless black dress and go out to celebrate.

I had Lisa to thank for that.

All I'd had to do was play nice, let her inside my condo, and listen to what she had to say, and then I'd gotten everything I wanted.

It hadn't come easy.

The women was an expert with words.

Now, I understood why she was an excellent attorney and one of the most successful in LA. It was almost impossible to get her to admit she'd done anything wrong. But, once she'd finally given in, I'd rushed her out of my house. I'd needed to get away from her. Our chemistry was too strong, and I didn't trust myself around her.

Not when my body silently screamed for her touch.

I should have figured she wouldn't just get in the elevator and go downstairs. She'd had to caress me one last time. And, tonight, she had used her lips.

It was a good thing the elevator door closed when it did.

I would only be seeing Lisa one more time. That would be when the boys and I flew out to LA to sign the paperwork for the partnership and to meet with Jayson, Blake, and Shane. Then, things between us would return to the way they had been before—nonexistent.

I didn't know what would happen if I decided to move back to California and run the finance division for our office there. That thought had been running through my mind since I returned from my last trip. God, I missed LA. But, now that Lisa had a membership, one I didn't know if Jisoo would revoke when she was finished with her investigation, there was a chance I could run into her at the West Coast club.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Or how I felt about the flutters inside my chest every time I thought of her.

I just knew, when her smell hit my nose and her sounds filled my ears, I became vulnerable.

I wanted to be dominated.

I wanted to lose control.

I didn't know if I could stop myself from being with her.

And I didn't know if I could stop myself from begging for it.

One command from Lisa Manoban, and I'd be kneeling.

My pussy started to tingle.

To calm it down, I dragged my eyes away from Lisa's text and slipped my phone into the pocket behind the driver's seat.

The driver parked along the curb in front of the entrance and said, "Have the receptionist call me when you're ready to leave, and I'll pick you up." He came around to the backseat and helped me out.