Part 12

Lisa

Everything Jennie wore made her look incredibly sexy.

But none of the outfits I'd seen her wear compared to the one I was dressing her in right now.

Rope.

That was all that was going to cover her skin.

I'd really taken my time with it, using the techniques I'd studied and perfected over the last eight years while I weaved the rough material across each wrist and around the middle of her arms. It then went over the top and bottom of her tits, her navel, and the center of her pussy. Several more strips went on her legs before the final wrap was secured around both ankles. Each piece was then tied to the back of the wooden Saint Andrew's Cross she was pressed up against in the private room I'd taken her into.

After I finished checking the last knot, I took several steps back to view the whole picture.

Jennie's eyes were hungry, her lips wet and ready.

She was restrained and couldn't move more than an inch.

She was fully submissive.

And mine.

Fuck me.

"You're gorgeous," I hissed.

She was art.

She was my art.

And I didn't want to wait another second to paint her body with dominance.

I opened the dresser drawer, viewing all of my options. Riding crops, floggers, canes, paddles. I went with the flogger, and I stood right in front of her as I said, "Tell me your safe word."

"Cherry." Even her voice was thick with need.

It was so fucking hard not to touch her, not to dip my cock into her pussy, fucking her as hard as I could.

There would be time for that.

Right now, I was really going to enjoy this.

I raised my arm in the air and dropped it, using a fast diagonal motion.

The tips of the leather whipped across her nipple, and she cried out, "Yes. More, please."

That sound was so fucking hot.

With her tits squeezed between the ropes, the blood was draining to them, and each slash was turning them even redder.

It was also starting to feel more intense for her.

I could tell because she was becoming louder.

Her cries more guttural.

"Lisa!" she shouted after about the tenth one.

My dick was already so fucking hard. Now that I'd heard my name come out of her mouth, it felt like my hard-on was going to bust through my goddamn pants.

"That's it," I said after another slap. "Give me all your control."

When the leather moved across her body, I wasn't just listening to her sounds. I was watching her eyes and the way her nostrils flared when she quickly sucked in air. I was observing the jumping of her body, the contraction of her muscles, the way she squirmed against the rope.

I was waiting for cherry.

I wasn't aiming for it.

I was just prepared to hear it.

But she never said it.

Her adrenaline had taken over. With each hit, more of it built, causing her pain threshold to rise. Her body was releasing endorphins from the constant stimulation. And, although I'd switched to a mild pressure and I'd increased the amount of time between each whip, I could feel a high coming over her.