Part 14

Lisa

Me: Three days.

Jennie: Is your hand starting to twitch for my ass?

Me: Not just my hand.

Jennie: I think your cock misses me.

Me: I think you miss it just as much.

* * *

Me: Two.

Jennie: You're not counting or anything.

Me: You can tell me you don't like it, but I know that would be a lie.

Jennie: I don't lie, Ms. Manoban

Me: I know what you're implying, and I'm going to punish you for that.

Scarlett: I was hoping you'd say that.

* * *

Me: Are you on the plane?

Jennie: We just landed.

Me: It's going to be so fucking hard not to touch you in my office.

Jennie: Who said you couldn't?

Me: Dirty, dirty girl.

* * *

"Ms.Manoban," Mina said through the speaker of my office line, "the gentlemen from Entertainment Management Worldwide have just arrived, and I've brought them into your conference room. The Agency and their attorney are also here, but I've sat them in the lobby. Would you like me to bring them in as well?"

I checked the time on my computer screen and did some quick math in my head. Then, I said, "Bring them into the conference room in twelve minutes. Not a second later."

"No problem."

I hung up and got up from my desk, heading one floor down to where my conference room was located. We had several in our building, but I had my own perks of being one of the founding partners.

I gave the door a quick knock before I opened it and went in. My clients—Jayson, Shane, and Blake—were sitting at the far end of the table. The room turned silent as they all looked in my direction. When they saw it was me, the three of them stood.

"Good morning, fellas," I said as I made my way over to them.

"Morning," they each responded separately as they shook my hand.

I took a seat at the head of the table, resting my ass on the very edge of the chair. "In a few minutes, my assistant is going to bring in the partners of The Agency and their attorney. Everything is pretty straightforward at this point. We're going to present the contract, which all of you have already read several times, and we're going to ask for a series of signatures. The funds are already in escrow, so we'll discuss the logistics and the next steps, and then you're free to go. Once those signatures are inked, you'll be partners of The Agency and Entertainment Management Worldwide."

I could tell this news pleased them.

They'd wanted this deal so fucking much.

I was happy I was able to make it happen for them.

"Do you have any questions?" I inquired.

"Not yet," Shane said. "But, as things get rolling, we might have a few."

I moved my hands to the end of the table. "Not a problem. I'll be here to answer anything that comes up." I stood and moved away from the chair. "Unless you have any concerns, I'm going to go finish a few things. I'll be back soon."