Part 4

Lisa

Nothing could break my concentration.Not even the woman screaming in the background as she got slapped with a riding crop. That was because I was staring at Jennie's face, waiting for her to realize it was me and flip the fuck out.

But that didn't happen.

As it turned out, she had no idea who I was.

I was surprised she had given me her real name. I hadn't expected that from this place. If it was something Jennie did, I imagined everyone else was just as honest.

Even though she and I'd never met, I was sure she would have looked me up. At the very least, to just get a sense of whom she'd be facing during tomorrow's meeting.

She obviously hadn't because she gazed right back like I wasn't the attorney representing the opposition in the deal we'd been negotiating for months.

To double-check, I gave her my middle name and waited once again for it to all click into place.

It didn't.

So, I tried one last time, taking a few steps toward her, grazing my hand across her shoulder. I thought my touch would cause a little resistance, that it would get her mind straight, and maybe there would be some recognition.

There was none.

Just a feral look in her eyes that told me her pussy was already wet.

It was a look that surprised the fuck out of me.

I hadn't expected for her to be so responsive, to not know who I was, to not be pissed as hell that I had come here to see her. I'd imagined that I'd have to cool her down and feed her a few cocktails and a heavy dose of charm before I could get her to talk to me.

This outcome was so much better.

She was letting me right in.

And inside her was a place I'd fucking love to be.

There wasn't a man on this planet who wouldn't want to trade places with me. Jennie was the most gorgeous woman in this club, even more beautiful than a majority of the celebrities her company represented.

I was one lucky bastard.

And, now, I had this goddamn piece of perfection squeezing my fingers while I led her to a private room.

When I'd first arrived, I'd familiarized myself with the layout in here, so I knew where I needed to take Jennie, and that was toward the center of the main room. I then led her down a hallway, and I unlocked the last door on the right, using the key from my pocket.

Once she'd figured out who I was, my plan had been to bring her in here to talk.

But fucking was so much hotter than talking.

When I opened the door, Jennie walked inside first. Her hand slid out of mine, and she stopped at the base of the bed and turned around to face me.

I stayed in the back of the room, my hands resting on the armoire behind me.

If she didn't come here to answer questions, then she came to lose control. I could tell that was what she wanted by the way she'd stared at the riding crop, how her body had swayed each time the leather came down on the girl's skin. Instead of flinching, she'd appeared more turned on with each strike.

So, that was what she'd get in here.

A total loss of control.

In more ways than fucking one.

"You need a safe word," I said.

"Cherry." She smiled as she said it.

It obviously came with memories.