Part 6.2

"What is all this?" Travis asked as he looked around the house. "This was what you were up to while we were gone?"

In the living room, there were cameras, spotlights, and props all gathered in the center of the room. Some were positioned all over the first floor. There was a makeshift desk with laptops and a million wires scattered on it.

All in all, it was a mess. But this wasn't what caught his eye.

He picked up a pillow with his chibi-fied face. "Is this. . .me?" He raised the pillow and turned to Dante. "Why do you have this?"

"Uhhh. . ." He was blushing profusely. "W--well. . .I--I was bored a--and I h--had nothing to do! So I. . .started a channel with you guys as pillows. And--and I managed to gain traction. Let me show you!"

He moved to the laptop and typed the keywords.

"Dante and Travis: The Show? To be completely honest with you, bro, that sounds like a stupid name."

"Not to my million fans!" he said proudly, stepping aside for Travis to see.

He couldn't believe it. It was a legitimate show, with two seasons posted on the web to see. It had a poster and blurb and everything.

"Awesome, right?" Dante grinned.

"Yeah, it's cool," Travis replied unenthusiastically. He gestured to the mess around him. "But where am I supposed to sleep now?"

He scratched his head. "Ah, yeah. I kinda used your room for the movie I'm filming too."

He gaped in shock. "So, where do I sleep?"

Dante paced around, deep in thought. "I didn't think you guys would come back. To be honest, you didn't tell me you were coming! I could've prepared--"

"Yeah, well we were having another crisis up there so. . ."

They were silent for a while.

"You know, you can take Laurance's room. He's at vacation with his parents for Christmas and well. . .he doesn't need to know." He winked.

Travis smirked. "I like the way you think."

-

Zane and Kawaii~Chan looked at each other awkwardly.

"So. . .are we going to live together or. . .?" they both said at the same time.

They laughed.

Zane sighed. "To be honest, I won't be able to put up with Garroth and Laurance any longer."

They both moved their luggage to the front door of Kawaii~Chan's house. They were stuffed with clothes and "souvenirs" from Starlight. 

"How about your stuff in your room there?" she asked him. 

"Right. I'm going to get those, then." 

He started for his old house, where he lodged with Garroth and Laurance. He wondered what stuff he had left there. After a long time of not being here in Lover's Lane, he realized that there wasn't much worth saving. Perhaps a lot of his things broke down while he was away. 

But much to his surprise, the door was open and he caught a glimpse of Garroth, Travis, and. . .Dante. 

He quickened his pace and stepped into the house, only to be blinded by. . .

. . .spotlights?

After his vision returned to him, he looked around. "What is there a whole movie set in this house?"

But before he could answer, he locked eyes with something that will haunt his dreams. 

A pillow on the couch.