star-struck.

[Name] is the town's carpenter. Besides being seventeen, he has a natural gift of making things out of wood. In addition, he's able to fix stuff for the villagers. Everyone in the Encanto loves him. Though he's not that popular compared to the Madrigal kids. He's just a normal kid, living in the Encanto. However, he wasn't born here. He went out of his way to travel out of his hometown to share his love for making things out of wood and fortunately, he stumbled upon the magical Encanto.

Currently, [Name] stood in a long line, queuing up for one of the famous Madrigal's triplets freshly homemade food. Well, healing powered food. Of course, he gets hurt when handling all of those wood. The splinters, the tool he's using with. The little bandages plastered on his hands looks funny on him. Being a carpenter, he should finish up his piece of artwork before healing himself up.

It's been quite a few minutes ever since he stood in the line. The hot scorching sun was getting to him. [Name] sighed softly and stretched out. In the middle of stretching, he felt a small gentle tap on his shoulder. "H-hello... I'm here to help out my s-sister and hand out the food..."

There he is. Bruno Madrigal the youngest triplet and the golden child. Famous for his future vision gift. Everyone adores him. Always crowding around him, asking him for their future. [Name] noticed him a couple of times. Honestly, he saw how tired the shorter male was. It's nice to see him not being huddled with the villagers for once and take a look at him up close.

Bruno had his head low. Having a shy demeanour, he refused to make eye contact with anyone. [Name] stared down at him and smiled. "Thanks, Bruno. How nice of you to help Julieta today," he commented as he reached down into the basket full of Arepas. Bruno's face seemed redden hearing the [h/c] head's compliment. His deep voice was a bonus. It soothes him. "I- Uh- Thank- Thank you. I had nothing to do today so-" he paused. Looking up to take a look at the male in front of him. His eyes widened. Seems like he was star-struck by the boy's attractiveness. [Name] chowed down the food in his hand and took a glimpse at the shorter male. "Are you alri-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Bruno clumsily held the basket close to his chest and ran off. [Name] was taken aback, but he shrugged it off and went to get his day done.

Julieta, who was in front of the line, noticed her brother rushing towards her. She raised a brow. "Bruno? Are you okay? Your face is red-"

"I-I'm alright, Julieta! I w-want to go home now! I'll help you longer on another day okay? A-adios!" Bruno quickly placed the basket of Arepas on the table and hurriedly left the scene. Going straight home.