saviours.

"Hm. You look a lot like your dad," [Name] commented when he saw a portrait of Bruno's father on the wall, by the stairs. "W-what? Oh, yeah," Bruno stuttered, his mind still occupied about what awaits for [Name] in the vision cave. The Carpenter hummed as his eyes shifted to the Madrigal. "You're suddenly very fidgety,"

"O-oh? Am I?" he chuckles. "Okay, seriously. Are you alright? Did something happen?"

"No-nothing happened! It's just- Uhm... You'll know later," He answered in a quick manner and quickly climbed up the stairs. [Name] shrugged it off and followed after him.

The carpenter panted heavily. Hands on both of his knees, trying to catch his breath. "Gosh, I need to start working out again. That was a great start," he muttered under his breath. Taking his final breath, he looked up to see Bruno waiting for him. The said male signalled him to follow him into the cavern which he complied. Bruno led him into a room with a circular door as its entrance. He grabbed onto the long gated handle and pushed it down. Pulling the heavy metallic door open. [Name] notices how he was struggling to open it so he offered to help.

The [h/c] head went behind Bruno, giving a back hug. His arms went around Bruno's smaller frame and gripped onto the handle. His actions made the future vision holder shocked. He felt small in the arms of [Name]. Which he, was absolutely fine with it. Bruno felt his cheeks heat up. Being this close to his crush may or may not be his dream. He might explode in any second.

"On three, we pull. One, two, three!" Bruno nodded as [Name] counted. As he spoke the last number, both of them pulled the door open wide. It felt very light when Bruno pulled it. Gosh, he thought. [Name]'s strength is so unbelievable. It amazes the male.

"A-ah, thank you, [Name]. Let's go in the vision cave," Bruno says as he walked into the room. The taller out of the two let out a light chuckle. "You call it the vision cave? How cute,"

"I-It's not cute..! Shut up [Name]," flustered Bruno. The other laughed and playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, darling," he jokingly flirted as walked into the dark room, making the black-haired boy's face redder and hotter.

Both of them were sitting on the circular area, facing each other. In front of them were four piles of piles of small leaves, being surrounded with thick ounces of sand. Each on a corner to create a square-like shape. In the middle of that, were a bigger pile of leaves and a mix of a few twigs in it. [Name] seemed to be very interested in the situation, having a small dumb smug on his face. Bruno took a deep breath and out, and took out a box of matches. A stick of match was plucked from the box and aggressively grazed along the rough side of it. Lighting the tip of the match on fire. [Name] watches the male carefully lit the middle pile and picked up a twig that's on fire-- lighting with the other piles with said twig. The [h/c] head hummed in amusement.

Bruno took a deep breath and out. Reaching both of his hands out for [Name] to hold. "You might wanna hang on. I still can't control my powers properly," he trailed out. The [h/c]-nette nodded and grabbed onto his hands. Bruno held it tightly, trying not to think too much of it. Closing his eyes, he activated his power. The sand surrounding them had slowly risen as the wind guided it to swirl around the two teens, creating a huge sphere. [Name] looked around him in awe, being extremely mesmerized. Images started to form with the green-lighted sand. It showed a figure of an older male. Specifically older [Name]. Smiling so bright. He was happier than ever. Making the children in the village toys to make them happy. All of them always surround him, wanting to play with him. That just made the current [Name] happy from seeing that. Then its pans backwards. Showing a man which was quite familiar with him. But he didn't catch it quick to who it was. Then, older [Name] looked up at the unknown male, his face lighting up. He quickly ran through the swarm of kids just to hug the male. Cupping his face and kissing him on the forehead.

As Bruno was feeling all giddy with the visions, he notices how [Name]'s face changes drastically. His expression wasn't too... good. His brows furrowed a little as he carefully observed the unknown man before him. The gift holder was slowly starting to feel anxious. "I'm in a relationship with a man...?" the carpenter commented-- tone sounding unsure. Bruno felt his heart drop when he heard those words-- coming straight out of his crush's mouth.

The image then dispersed, now coming back to form the face of [Name]'s future lover. Bruno's heart quicken, hands shaking. Both of them intensely watched it form until-- "Bruno!" A female voice bombarded in along with a strong strike of thunder. It shook Bruno to the core that he immediately deactivate his powers. All of the sand falling on both of the boys. Bruno looked over to where to voice belonged to. It was Pepa, a small dark cloud hovering over her, with Julieta beside her. "We've been calling you for the past 10 mins- Oh, [Name] you're here," [Name] flashed the two sisters a smile and greeted them as he got up. Bruno did the same and quickly ran towards his sisters. "S-sorry, I was showing [Name] his future. What do you guys need?"

"Mama needs you. Some townsfolks need some future seeing. ASAP,"

"Okay. I'll get going," he replied and took both of Julieta's and Pepa's hands, gently squeezing them. "Thank you, guys. You both are my saviours," he whispered to them before facing his friend. "[Name]! I need to go-- so--Uhm, I'll see you later!" he bid and quickly left the spot. Both Julieta and Pepa watched their brother in confusion and faced [Name]. "Alright, [Name]. Let's get you out of here,"