talk to me.

It was a really slow day for [Name]. No one's coming into his shop for any requests. The kids didn't visit him today. He tries to get motivated to think of something new to make, but he ended up sitting at his study desk slouching around. Nothing seems to be in his mind. He was just bored at this point. Standing up from his seat, [Name] walked around in his home. Trying to find something to do.

His eyes wandered around the workshop. Noticing the little bits of softwood on the ground. Specks of dust from wood sprinkled on the floor and the tabletops. Including the machines. The male never really did pay attention to how messy it was. Well, he did clean from time to time but he didn't get the time to properly clean it. At least he has something to do for the day. He shrugs and went to do his cleaning.

Bruno, on the other hand, was hiding behind a stack of hay bales, not far from [Name]'s house. Contemplating on whether he should talk to the [h/c] head or not. Even with all that planning last night-- and this morning, he was still unsure. He groaned loudly as he pulled up his hood, leaning against the hay bales. In a distance, he watched [Name] move around in the workshop through the window. Seemingly him to be sweeping up the floor. The look on [Name]'s face saddens Bruno.

[Name] always looks happy. so energetic. Full of life. But from here, whenever he's alone, he looks tired and sad. Looks so lonely. As if his mind was too occupied with something, and as if he hasn't taken a single break in his life. Bruno don't know what's going on with [Name]'s life but he's pretty sure whatever happened-- really didn't let the poor boy rest peacefully.

The first minute Bruno was in deep thought about a certain [h/c] haired boy, the next he was walking towards said male's house absentmindedly. He stood right in front of the front door. Raising his hand to knock, but hesitated. He was in a dilemma once again, until the door was slowly opened-- which shocked the male. The boy from the other side of the door stood still with slight wide eyes. "Oh, Bruno-! ..I thought- I thought you didn't want to talk to me," his voice seems to be quietened down. "What? No, no, no! I was- erk- Well, I was at first-"

"So, you actually don't want to talk to me?"

"No!!" Bruno shouted, earning a few stares from some passersby. It made [Name] shut up. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just- I can explain why I was avoiding you," [Name] pursed his lips, feeling doubtful but then flashed a small smile. "Sure. Come in, Bruno," He moved aside to let Bruno in. "Go upstairs Bruno I've gotta put the trash outside. I'll be right back," the shorter male hummed in response and went upstairs.

[Name] settled the hot cups of milo in the kitchen and grabbed ahold of the handle. Going upstairs to the living room. He carefully placed them on the coffee table and sat beside Bruno on the couch. "Well-? Actually, Bruno. It's fine if you don't have to explain yourself since it's most likely my fault. I've probably forced you to do something you don't like. So I apologize- uh what are you doing?". In the middle of apologizing, he was tackled with a tight hug by the Madrigal. He called out Bruno's name. "Stop," the future vision holder whispered. Making [Name] tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault. I was only overreacting,"

"I don't understand," Bruno pulled away from the hug and gently grabbed [Name]'s hands. Looking up at him. "Listen, [Name]. There's something I'd like to confess," he paused. The long gated silence filled the taller male with suspense, making him tense. The other squeezed his rough-textured hands with his small soft ones. "[N-name]... I-i'm attracted to men and I.. like you. So much. So back in the vision cave, when you said that, I felt so distraught," he explained, keeping his head low. Not wanting to look at the [h/c] head. His face was flushed with nervousness and embarrassment. "S-so, I'm asking-! If you like me.. or men--,"

"So, it was my fault you started avoiding me."

"That's not the point!"

"No, Bruno. I know. I'm sorry that I said that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. And I'm sorry that... I can't return your feelings," Bruno's expression fell immediately, his hands slowly slipping, which [Name] hurriedly grasped them tightly. "Let me explain. We just met and I don't know you too well. And I don't even know what type of people I'm attracted to yet. So, why not give me a few months to hang out with you or even try to make me fall in love with you?" he joked at the last sentence. Though, the other took it seriously. Nodding his head away. "Yes!! Please! Give me a chance! From tomorrow onwards, let's hang out! I'll come over and bring some things to play. O-or we can go out! Go to paradise again!" [Name] laughed. "Okay, okay. Calm down,"