hide away.

After [Name] had finished crafting Alma's orders, he had asked Bruno to call his family down. They made their purchase and thank the young carpenter. Waving him goodbye, they left to go back home. Bruno left with a small frown on his face. He wanted to stay longer and chat with [Name]. But when Alma goes, the triplets follows.

The next day follows. Bruno was once again being crowded by the villagers asking for their future. [Name] who was watching from his house window, chuckled. "There they go again," he playfully rolled his eyes as he painted the last bit of his woodworks. A simple wooden horse toy. Finishing the toy, he took it and gave it to the sad girl named Maya who was sitting in the seating area in his shop. She gave him a toothy smile and hugged the teen. Thanking him, she immediately went out of the shop and back home.

Now that the carpenter had nothing to do for the day, he decided to disturb his newfound friend. He walked towards the small crowd. Catching the eyes of the future vision holder. His eyes plead for help, to which [Name] of course complied. "Okay, everyone. I think Bruno had enough of you hogging him up," He says as he squeezed through the villagers and grabbed ahold of Bruno's wrist. Pulling him out. The shorter male sighed in relief as the crowd let out a sad groan and dispersed.

"Thank you, [N-name]. I could never get away from them," he smiled, with a little blush on his cheeks. [Name] smiled softly at him. "It's no problem, Bruno. If you wanna hide away, you can just come over to my house! Or.." he looks around to see if anyone was looking at them. "Come on, quickly. Catch up with me alright!" he exclaimed as he pulled Bruno behind his house. Bruno yelped as he stumbled with his steps.

They ran into the forest, heading towards the back of a large mountain. [Name] laughed as he constantly took glances behind him. Seeing Bruno struggling to catch up. He was screaming for the [h/c] head to slow down. "Aw, Bruno! Where's the fun in that!?" the black-haired whined a little and started to laugh. "Whatever you say, [Name]! Where are you even taking me to?"

"Surprise!"

"Surprise?" [Name] playfully rolled his eyes as he decelerate his speed. Meaning that they've arrived. They both slowly walked over the roots of the trees. Stepping on the dried up leaves, creating a loud crunch sound. [Name] led the future vision holder towards a lighted area. Smiling a little, they both walked between those two trees as if it's disguised as a door.

The sun rays landed on their faces. Bruno squinted his eyes and hover his hand over them as for shade. He looked down, feeling mesmerized. "Woah, [Name], what is this place?"

"I call it, 'Paradise'. I know it's cheesy," he chuckled. Bruno shook his head. "No, No. I like it. Maybe just need a little work,"

"How mean," both of them laughed as they scanned the area. Beautifully natural grown flowers and plants surround the cool streaming river. The sun rays reflected off the rippling waters. Vibrant green moss lays on the rock boulders. The atmosphere was just right. Calming and quiet. The temperature was not too cold, not too hot. Just perfect.

Bruno turned to look up at [Name] then down to their intertwined hands. His face became flushed. "Hey," The taller male started. "Let's go up that small hill," he pointed to the area with a short head signal. Receiving a small nod from the shorter male, they move on to their next spot.

It was quiet once again. Sitting right beside each other. Just like yesterday, back in [Name]'s workshop. "So... how do you know this place, [Name]?" the [h/c] head chuckled. "I'm a carpenter. I need wood to create things. So I go out into forests to chop down some wood,"

"Right, makes sense," Gosh, it's getting awkward. Bruno began to fiddle with his fingers. "You know, I never have taken interest in your gift. So I never really get to see the hype in it. Why not you let me see how amazing it is -- from what I heard from the villagers," Bruno's eyes widened. "You... want to see your future? A-are you sure?"

"Yeah. Why? Is it too much of a burden for you?"

"O-oh no, no. I mean- Yeah sure I'll look into your future," [Name] smiled. Bruno internally panicked. He had already seen his future. Last night. It was nothing serious. It was just that it showed him something that made him squeal loudly in happiness in his tower.