framed photo.

Bruno walked around the second floor. Looking at the pictures on the wall. There were barely any pictures of [Name]. Which saddens him a little. But there were a couple he saw. It made him smile a little. Most of the pictures were the [h/c]-nette's wood pieces.

As Bruno continued walking down the corridor, he notices how there weren't any [Name]'s family pictures. It piqued his curiosity. He finally reached the end of the corridor. Standing upon a room. Assuming that it was the [h/c] head's room. Bruno hesitated at first. Wanting to respect his privacy. However, [Name] did say that they were free to roam around. He didn't say anything about not going into his room or anything.

He sighed and twisted the doorknob. Slowly opening the door. His nose was filled with [Name]'s scent, weirdly calming him down. It was [Name]'s room. It was quite a normal teenage room. Though it's quite plain. A nice shade of [Favourite Colour] painted walls. A singular bed against the wall. A window right beside it. A nightstand sitting beside the soft bed. A singular lamp was on it, along with a framed picture facing down. There was a simple closet at the corner. Looks like it was handmade. With everything in the room, the framed photo that was facing down caught his eyes.

Bruno walked towards it and gently picked it up. He observed the photo. It was a photograph of two adults, one of a woman and one of a man. In the middle, is a younger version of [Name]. He hummed. Assuming the two adults are [Name]'s parents, the photograph is a family picture. Everyone looked happy. He wandered. Whatever happened to [Name]'s parents?

Bruno decided not to question it much longer and place back the framed photo on the nightstand. He hurriedly left the room, feeling that it was wrong to be in there.