heartbroken.

TW: Blood.

Lately, [Name] has been feeling rather lonely. Maybe the reason being Bruno avoiding him. He doesn't know exactly why he is. However, the day when the shorter male left him in the vision cave, [Name] did notice the uneasy look on his face. He couldn't help to overthink every possibility and reason why. Did he say something wrong? Did he do something wrong? Was Bruno uncomfortable when trying to show his future? Did he force him into doing it? Was he pressurizing him too much? 'Gosh, he probably hates me now because of tha--'

"OW!" he hissed, retracting his arm in an instant. The flat file that he was using to file down the shape of the wood had grazed the side of his pointer finger. Slicing open his flesh. A tiny string of blood oozed out of the wound. [Name] sighed. He was too deep in his thought that he lost control of speed. He lazily brought his wounded finger to his mouth, licking off the blood. A lot of movement outside caught his attention.

Bruno really can't get any moment of alone time without the villagers trying to swarm around him. The male was trying his best to politely tell them off. "I-I'm sorry. I really need some time alone so could you guys please--" Yet again, he was interrupted. Overwhelm-ness rushed in him. He just wants to leave so bad. 'If you wanna hide away, you can just come over to my house!' [Name]'s voice lingered in his head. His eyes lightened up as he inhale sharply. In a swift, he snapped his head towards the direction of the [h/c] head's shophouse. Seeing his friend's [h/c] mop head watching him through the window pane. [Name] smiled widely at him and gave a little wave. Without realizing it, a huge smile was plastered on his face. But it immediately falter when he remembered what [Name] had said that night. He became tenser. He was about to run until a huge dark cloud hovered over everyone. "Leave my brother alone." Pepa sternly commanded. Chills ran down on each villagers' spine, hurriedly scurrying away from Bruno. He let out a heavy sigh of relief and look at his sisters with a grateful expression

There's always something about Bruno that makes [Name] so euphoric inside. Every time Bruno smiles at him, his heart just fluttered. Just everything about him is so perfect. But of course, [Name] is too oblivious to realize his feelings for the shy boy. Typical main character things. So when he saw the troubled look on Bruno's face, he never felt so... so heartbroken.

He dropped everything he was doing and went out of his shophouse. Making his way towards the triplets. Bruno noticed him walking over. It made him panic. "Hey, Bruno...!" The carpenter called out. Bruno squeaked as he quickly pulled up his hood and ran away before [Name] could even talk to him. "Bruno! Wait!" [Name] reached out to him. He frowned as he looked at Julieta and Pepa. "Did I... Did I do something wrong? Why is he avoiding me?" he solemnly asked the sisters, to which both of them gave him unsatisfied answers. "Hm... I'm not sure, [Name],"

"I don't know either. Maybe we could talk to him for you. Would you like that?" Pepa offered. [Name] nodded. "Yes, please. I would like that. Thank you, both of you,"

"Cheer up, [Name]. Here, have some rainbow," Pepa, feeling a little remorse and comforting, created a small rainbow above all of them. [Name] smiled a little and thanked her. "Oh and [Name]? Eat this," Julieta shoved an arepa in his mouth. "I notice the little bandages you have on your hands again so eat up,"