once again.

"Alright, who made Bruno drink? I was gone for a minute and now he's face planted on the dining room floor," [Name] snarled. Glaring down at Agustin and Felix with his arms crossed. Both Agustin and Felix gulped as they look at each other and back to the taller male. They nervously chuckled. "Come on! Bruno's gotta try to drink from time to time. Plus it's his birthday-"

"I do not allow it," he gritted his teeth as he crouch down to wake his lover up. "Bruno's body can't handle any alcohol so don't force him to drink any. I'm only okay with him drinking if he wants to," he explained as he carefully picked up Bruno and put him on his feet.

"[Nammmmmeeee]... It'ss alright- I wanted to try it-... fooorrr once..." Bruno's words slurred. His weak body fell against [Name]s'-- with said male supporting his balance. "Bruno, darling. I hope you don't regret this," his voice softened. Bruno shook his head. "I... don't. Mhhh, [Nameee]. I wanna go sssleep-"

"Yeah, alright you big baby let's go sleep," he patted his arm. "And you two. Don't you have kids to take care of? You better not let your wives do all the work," he reminded softly and quickly guided Bruno to his room.

[Name] tugged his lover in bed, giving him one last look. He smiled softly as he stroked Bruno's hair. Before leaving, he gave him a simple peck on the forehead. Just like that he left.

The very next day, [Name] was huddled around by a new crowd of children. Along with the now teenager-kids that he used to play with, including Maya. He smiled at the view. A familiar whistle perked [Name]'s ears. As a habit, he whistled back and looked up to see Bruno standing not so far from them. "Bruno, Vida! Excuse me, kids," he gently patted their heads and excused himself. He briskly walked towards his lover. Cupping his face and leaning down to kiss his forehead. Bruno giggled. "Hello, Amor~"

"Hello, darling. How are you? Do you have any headaches? Still drunk?" [Name] asked worriedly, lifting Bruno's head with his finger under his chin. Bruno shook his head. "Nope. Drank lots of plain water this morning. So I feel fine!" he chirped. [Name] smiled softly at him as he hummed amusingly. "Good boy," he praised, making his lover all mushy inside. "Anyways I'm taking the kids to Paradise wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure. You really need to change the name, [Nickname]," he laughs. "You change it then! I'm not creative with names," [Name] pouted, then chuckled. He slid his hand along Bruno's arm and intertwined his fingers with the shorter male's. "Let's go, darling. Alright, kiddos! Follow me!" he announced as the younglings cheered. [Name] guided everyone in front while the teenagers followed behind the crowd for children. Just to make sure no one gets lost.

A few minutes later, they've arrived. The kids were amazed. Looking around as they felt a sudden adrenaline shot through their body. Screams of excitement filled the air. Running around. Jumping on the slow streaming river. The couple laughed at their enthusiasm. "Be careful where you're running! You might slip and fall!" [Name] alerted. Earning a loud 'Okay' from the younglings. [Name] smiled and looked over to the teens and gestured them to look out for the young ones. They nodded in response and complied.

"Hey! Hey! Mr [Name]! Come play with us!" A couple of kids ran up towards the said male. Grabbing ahold of his hands. Pulling him along with them. "Woah! Alright! Alright! Calm down, I'm coming," They giggled as they pulled towards the lake. Splashing water onto each other. Bruno watched them from afar, laughing at the view.

Bruno felt a wave of calmness. He felt so.. happy. Watching [Name] and the kids playing around just got him thinking. [Name] is so good at kids. He takes care of them so dearly, even if they weren't his. Heck, going out of topic, he takes care of everyone in the Encanto. Probably no wonder why his Mama Alma gave them the blessing to get married. He's a great addition to the family.

The black-haired sighed softly. Fiddling with his fingers. His thoughts wandered off to his own personal problems. His unfortunate Gift. Alma isn't very fond of Bruno's sudden misfortune future visions. She had talked to him about it. Criticised him. He was deeply upset with her words. But, there's nothing he could do.

"Bruno?" a familiar deep voice called out, making Bruno snap out of his thoughts. [Name] stood in front of him with a worried expression. "A-ah, Yes, [Name]?"

"You alright?"

"... I don't really want to talk about it now," [Name] pressed his lips into a straight line then flashes a small smile. Raising his hand to pat Bruno's head. "Alright, Amor. Why don't we go have some fun, hm?"

Night came. The teens and the children had already gone back home while the older couple stayed back. They laid on the grass. Beside each other. [Name]'s arm wrapped under Bruno, him pulling the smaller male closer. Bruno, cuddling close. Observing the star littered night sky. "So, what happened?" [Name] started. "What?"

"Earlier on. You looked bothered. So I came to check on you,"

"Oh, that... Uhm," Bruno hesitated. "Well, i-it's my Mama. Ever since I told the townsfolk some bad visions. She forced me to get better at doing these future seeing stuff and I did. But it hurts... It hurts so bad. I can't control it and it felt as if my powers are taking control over me. My eyes just started to glow brighter. It hurts my head so bad," [Name] quickly sat up. Turning to look at Bruno. "What? Bruno, darling, when was this? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Bruno hurriedly sat up with him. "When you left Encanto to see your parents- I didn't want to bother you about it... I thought how it might be too much for you since I've been burdening you with all of my problems and I feel like I'm too-"

"Bruno," the [h/c] head sternly said. "You will never ever burden me. Trust me, Mi Vida. I love you so much. Whatever you have or want to say, rant or vent, I'm all ears, alright? Don't ever think like that," he said in a hushed tone as he gently caressed Bruno's cheek with his thumb. Making the other male instantly melt into his touch. "I'm sorry that I wasn't with you that day. I wished that I could've been there with you that day," he pulled him into a hug, now gently caressing his back. Bruno sobbed into [Name]'s clothes. Hands gripping tightly on it. "...Good to see that you've recovered from that whole episode. I don't want to see you hurt again," he shakily whispered.

There they were. In each other's embrace once again. Bruno couldn't help it. The whole village sees him as a villain. A walking curse living in the Encanto. They thought as if they were to get too close with him, all of their prophecies will turn into something so unfortunate. But it doesn't work like that. Bruno just read what will happen. The futures are meant to be. It wasn't as if he has the control to change the future.

The other thing with his mother. She's starting to have very high expectations. Forcing her kids to get better at their powers just to get that perfect image. Because they are the Madrigals. And the Madrigals are perfect.

[Name] on the other hand just... doesn't want anyone to be hurt. Either verbally, physically or mentally. Especially Bruno. He loves him so, so much and if anybody were to hurt him he's willing to hurt them back.

When will he reveal his true nature?