you're jealous.

On that day after and onwards, both of the boys began to get closer. Bruno would wake up every morning just to visit [Name]'s shophouse. Just laze around there. Helping [Name] with his work from time to time. Entertaining the kids that always come to disturb the [h/c] head. Bruno became livelier with [Name] and [Name] was happy to see that. Including the Madrigals.

Apparently, those months of being friends had delayed to becoming years. It really took a very long time for the [h/c] head to realize his feelings for the curled haired man. And it all began with a woman taking an interest in Bruno.

It was as usual. [Name] was on his study desk. Sketching away new ideas. He grumbled a little as he couldn't think of any good designs. Tapping his wooden pencil on the sketchbook. His elbow on the table, his jaw resting on his hand. His eyes drifted off to the outside world. Seeing Bruno casually playing around with the kids with that huge pretty smile of his. [Name] chuckled amusingly. Watching them for a while until an unknown woman came approaching Bruno. He observed the two interact. The two burst out laughing. It irked the [h/c] head. His eyes twitched and his grip on the pencil became stronger. Breaking it half. He stood up from his chair and stormed out of the house.

[Name] put on a fake facade before interrupting the two. "Hey! Bruno! What ah, What are you up to? Who's this?" He wrapped his arm around Bruno's neck and, look down and up at the unknown woman. "Oh! [Name]! This is Gabriela. I just met her," [Name] smiled at her and reached his hand out for a handshake. "Hello, Gabriela. My name's [Name]. Nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too, [Name]. You're the town's carpenter right?" she said as she shook [Name]'s hand and pulled away. "Yeah. And Bruno's boyfriend too," he blurted out, making the other two shocked.

"Boyfriend?" Gabriela and Bruno exclaimed in unison. The taller male nodded with the proudest smile on his face. Bruno on the other hand was blushing madly beside him. Looking away to hide his fully flushed face. "O-oh that's interesting. W-well I gotta go now so- Uhm. Goodbye!" she hurriedly walked off.

Bruno pushed [Name] off of him and faced him. "W-what was that for?!" The carpenter only shrugged and walked back home. "Wait, [Name]! Why did you do that?" He chased after him. Walking backwards in front of him. He questioned him again. [Name] stopped walking and looked down at him with a blank expression. "[Name]..?"

"...I just don't like to see you with that woman," he confesses with a slight tone of anger in it. "But why?" [Name] grumbled. Bruno took the moment to think about it as the other waited for him. His eyes widened. "Oh. Oh,"

"What?"

"You're jealous,"

"No, why would I be?"

"Because you like me!" Bruno cheered. Taking [Name]'s hands into his, staring up at him with so much joy. [Name] saw his eyes as if stars were shining in them. He sighed. "Yeah. I guess I do like you," he admitted. Bruno cheered once more as he hugged the male. "Aw come on, how old are you already? 22?" [Name] chuckled as he hugged the shorter male back. He then pulled away and cupped Bruno's face. "You're so cute, Bruno," he muttered before leaving down to kiss the black-haired. Bruno was shocked but slowly melted into the kiss. Whimpering a little.

The taller male pulled away from the kiss and chuckled. "Too early?" Bruno shook his head and places his hand above [Name]'s, his head leaning against them. "I've been waiting for far too long for this moment,"