both liars.

Thank you for all of the feedback! Love every comment. Enjoy reading lovelies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sky seemed to become darker. Maybe because that Pepa was facing her brother in law. Tapping her foot away as the dark cloud above her drizzled. "What are you doing here? Why are you back?" she scowled. [Name] stayed silent, trying to think of the appropriate words before speaking. "Well?"

"Pepa. About that night..."

"What about it? You're gonna apologize?" [Name] gritted his teeth. His patient is slowly running out. "...Why are you like this? You were never this hateful. Especially to me or your brother," he paused. "I wished we were back to like how we used to be," he muttered. Pepa only look at him with such hatred, the cloud above her calming down after hearing the words that came out of [Name]'s mouth. "Look, Pepa. I'm really sorry that I suddenly lashed out at you. I-It was just a terrible day for me and you talking bad about Bruno just set me off. I lost control of myself. Again, I'm really sorry. I understand if you don't forgive me,"

"That's right. I don't forgive you because you wrongly accused me of something I didn't do," The weather manipulator argued. "I am not wrong about that. Pepa, you've gotta learn that sometimes you're the problem. Listen, I don't want to argue about this anymore-"

"God, why are you back, [Name]!? Life has been amazing without you ruining us Madrigals lives!" the thunder roared above Pepa, silencing the [h/c] head. [Name] clicked his tongue. Patience level getting lower and lower. "You do know I'm a part of the Madrigal family right?"

"Yeah, the most useless one of all!" The male's heart stung. As if someone had stabbed him right straight into his chest. Words do hurt more than the action itself. [Name] fell silent. Heart racing, fists clenching. "What? Did it hit your nerves? Ever since Bruno made those bad visions-- you got affected and stopped caring about the whole village!"

"That's not true. I never did stop caring about them. They're just scared of me and I couldn't do anything," [Name] said through his gritted teeth. He wanted this conversation to end. It wasn't even a conversation anymore, it was an argument. Again. He just wants to leave. Just wanted to see his little butterfly. His niece, Mirabel.

Clearly, this argument has no longer had its meaning. They've done these before and [Name]'s getting sick of it. Pepa parted her lips to say something but [Name] beat her to it. By walking away from the conversation, leaving the weather manipulator speechless. "Wha- [Name]! I'm not done with you!"

Casa Madrigal looks so foreign to [Name]. As if he felt that he doesn't belong there. Doesn't feel home. He felt like the odd one out, despite being a member of the family Madrigal. Pepa was right. He's just a useless piece of a human being. Existing in the most reliable and amazing Madrigal family. It's nothing new. He has been through this once. And he has no problem being in that position again. But that's just a lie.

The [h/c] haired male took a short tour towards Bruno's tower before meeting the youngest Madrigal. He sighed heavily as he traced the carved picture on the door. Face softened. "Idiot. You left me here. In a world where life isn't on my side. Isn't on our side," he paused, leaning his forehead against the wooden door. "God, why the hell did you leave me? You promised me. That you wouldn't leave me. You liar," Swallowing the lump that was building up in his throat, he parted himself from the rotting door. Standing up straight as he raked back his hair. "...But we're both liars,"