confess.

"Bruno? Bruno, I know you're in here," Pepa shouted as the two sisters slid down the mini sand mountain. They both then walked over behind the stairs, where Bruno's bedroom was built into. Julieta knocked on the door, "Bruno? We're gonna come in, okay?" she said as she carefully swung the door open.

The loud creak from the door filled the quiet room. The two sisters scanned around the dark room and spotted their brother on the bed. Lying on it, curving into a ball. His back was facing the door. Bruno had his hood over his head. Julieta and Pepa sat on the edge of Bruno's bed.

"Bruno? Are you alright?" Julieta asked softly as she repositioned her to face Bruno, placing her hand on his arm. He let out a small hum, along with a small nod. "Come on, Bruno. We know you're lying. What happened? [Name] told us that you've been ignoring him and he's worried,"

"It's nothin'..." Bruno mumbled. Nuzzling his face into the pillow, muffling his voice out. Pepa let out a sigh. "Bruno. Come on. You didn't even let him talk to you. Did [Name] hurt you? If he did, physically, verbally or mentally?" The weather manipulator's tone became dark as her brows furrowed a little. Bruno quickly sat up and shook his head. "No, no, no! He didn't... do anything... But-"

"So he did something!" she exclaimed, stressing the word 'did'. A loud boom of thunder struck them as a mini dark cloud hovered her. The others winced at the noise. The male shook his head. "Well... Uhm, B-before that, I need to confess about... something...". His sisters nodded, impatiently waiting for whatever he had to say. Bruno took a deep breath and out, gripping tightly on his ruana. "I-i'm... I'm gay," he whispered. Silence took over the room. It was too quiet for Bruno. He felt an overwhelming anxiousness shrivelled up his back. A heavy dread in his chest. "I- I'm sorry-" His eyes began to swell up with tears. He parted his lips to say something but he got tackled by both of his sisters. Embracing him so tightly. "Aish hermano, we don't care what gender you're attracted to,"

"Yeah, you're still our brother! Plus, we don't care who you would like to date. What's important is if the person is good for you!" Pepa added as Juliet let out a giggle. They both parted from the hug and gave Bruno a reassuring grin. Bruno started at them in disbelief. Tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. He was speechless. He did not expect that type of answer from his sisters but he's so relieved.

The future vision holder quickly wiped his tears away and patted himself on the chest to calm down. "Now," Pepa started. "What did [Name] do?"

"U-uhm. Well for starters, I-i really like [Name]. A-and- And, the night when I showed him his vision, he muttered something I didn't like,"

"What was it?" Julieta asked. Bruno gulped, fiddling with his fingers. "He said something like he's together with a man or something-- with the most confused and unsure voice. A-and obviously that means he's not interested in boys-! I mean why would he anyway? Urgh, he just doesn't like me that way..." he broke down as he buried his hand into the palm of his hands. Julieta gently pats him on the shoulder to comfort him.  "Come on, don't think like that. Maybe... Maybe he just doesn't realize who he's into yet. Who knows! But don't get your hopes down. Talk to him and figure it out yourself," Pepa nodded in agreement with her sister. "You know, he was really sad when you started avoiding him. I'm pretty sure he's upset and confused right now so talk to him,"

"B-but what if--?"

"No buts! Just talk to him! You don't want him to worry much right!? So tomorrow, you try to walk up to him and start up a conversation with him," Bruno had an unsure expression as he listened to his sister's advice. With a little more persuasion and push, the boy eventually agreed with his sisters. So, from there, he started to mentally plan how to talk to his crush without messing up the relationship between him and [Name].