friend.

"Bruno?" that familiar deep voice called behind the said male. Bruno squealed and turned his back against [Name]'s door. "O-oh! [Name]! What are you... doing here..?" The [h/c]-nette pursed his lips. "This is my house, Bruno. I'm here to get something from my room- Wait, were you in my room?" Bruno laughs nervously. "No...?"

"So you were in my room,"

"Okay, I'm sorry! I was just curious! And I was really nervous and I needed to move around cause I'm so nervous. And, and-" the black-haired rambled on and on as his body started to tremble in anxiousness. The taller male gently grabbed ahold both Bruno's shoulders and reassured him. "Okay, calm down, Bruno. I'm not mad. As long as you don't touch any of my stuff without my permission, you're fine,"

Bruno looked up at him with tears in his eyes as his trembling slowly stopped. Without warning, the black-haired tackle [Name] with a hug, which made the other male stunned. "Are you- Are you alright?" [Name] softly asked as he hugged back the male. Bruno nodded. "Y-yes, I'm sorry," [Name]'s face softened and pulled away from the hug. "Hey, enough with the apologies. Look, why don't you help me build the last chair for your mother, hm? You'll feel better, I promise,"

"Yeah, okay,"

With that [Name] led Bruno down the stairs, straight to his workshop. They began cutting out the shapes of each part of the chair. But before that, [Name] handed the shorter male clear goggles and a mask. Protection from specks of wood dust.

A little time skip, both of them silently sat right next to each other. Bruno has freshly new sandpaper in hand while [Name] uses one of them to sand down the rough edges. Though it's quiet, it was comfortable for both of them. No awkwardness, no nothing.

The shorter male watched the other with a small smile on his face. Even having a massive crush on the [h/c] head, he was able to get comfortable and close with said crush. So many serotonin chemicals just bubble up in him. But then he remembered the framed photo in [Name]'s room. Bruno pressed his lips into a straight line. Thinking about whether to talk about it or not. "You seem bothered,"

"Huh? What?" Bruno's train of thoughts got interrupted. [Name] stopped sanding the chair and looked at the wavy-haired. "Your aura changed. I felt it. So, what's up?" he replied as he gently placed the newly crafted chair on the ground. All of his attention is now on the other. That alone made Bruno nervous. "Well..." He started, drifting his eyes away. "It's about that picture... in your room," [Name]'s little smile faltered, leaning back against his chair. "You saw that?" His sudden switch emotion worried the black-haired heavily. "Oh, is it a sensitive topic..? I'm sorry that I brought it up,"

"Well, yeah. It's okay. I don't care about it anymore. My parents. They were never really supportive of my hobbies. This whole thing I'm doing. I like creating these things. Make other people happy with the things I made. But they hated it. They wanted me to become a doctor or some lawyer. Follow the family roots. But none of these makes me happy. Creating does. It's... frustrating. You know?" [Name] explained as he leaned back down and did the final touches on the chair. "I left my hometown. My parents started to neglect me anyway so they didn't care. And now, I ended up here. Happier than ever. Though I don't.. really.. have friends ever since I started living here. Having you and your family here is a nice change of pace," he smiled softly. Bruno stayed quiet whilst listening carefully to [Name]'s past. Taking mental notes. Just in case.

"Well, I'm glad that you're happy being here. Doing what you love. And... I can be your friend... If you like..?" [Name] stopped his actions and snapped his head at the other male, feeling ecstatic. "Really? You'd be my friend?" he nodded in reply. "That would be lovely, Bruno. Thank you so much,"