past.

"9...10! Ready or not, here I come!!" a young glasses-wearing girl shouted as she ran around in the Casa Madrigal. She giggled, looking at each corner of the rooms and corridors. "Tio Bruno! Tio [Name]! Where are you?"

[Name] and Bruno went their separate ways and hide away from their niece. [Name] watched Mirabel from the top floor and let out a muffled laugh. He asked Dolores to cover her ears in a very low tone and let out his and Bruno's signature whistle.

Do, Mi~

Mi, Do~

Somewhere in the house, Bruno managed to immediately whistle back, earning Mirabel's attention. "Ohhh!! I'm gonna catch you now!!" She laughed as she ran towards the stairs leading to the second floor. The older couple laughed as they hurriedly move to their next location.

"Tio!! It's not fair if you keep moving around!" She pouted as she continued searching for the older males. [Name] chuckled lowly as he backed up slowly. Trying to not create any sound. As he did that, he had gotten bumped by someone behind him "Oh, Sorry about that- Oh, it's you...~"

"It's me~" the other man giggled. He had bumped into his now husband. [Name] had gotten completely distracted with Bruno. He smirked lightly and leaned down for a short sweet kiss on his lips. Then brought the smaller male a hug. "[Name], you're really lovesick," he commented. "Am not," the other tries to deny.

"I found you!!!" a high pitched voice exclaimed excitedly. The couple turned their head to the side and saw little Mirabel pointing at them with a big smile on her face. [Name] dramatically gasped. "Oh no! You found us!" he laughed and gently picked up Mirabel, letting her sit on his forearm. "Good job, Sobrina. You found us," Bruno added, feeling proud of her. "Yeah!! I found you guys!!" the little one cheered as she hugged [Name], making the said male chuckle.

"Ay, Mirabel. There you are," Julieta, who was coming up the stairs, sighed. Along with Agustin beside her. "Playing with your tios again?" Mirabel nodded along with a short enthusiastic hum. Her parents smiled. "Well, play time's over. You gotta bed. Tomorrow's a big day for you, Mi Vida. Come here, I'll put you to bed,"

"Oh, Julieta. It's fine. We can put her to bed. You should rest for the day. Agustin you too," [Name] immediately offered, flashing them a sweet smile. "Silly, don't you think you've been helping us too much? You should take a rest, [Name],"

"Oh, it's fine. Besides, I'm a part of the family Madrigal. That's what we do," Julieta pursed her lips and looked at her husband then back to [Name]. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes, don't worry about me. We'll get going now," he quickly says trying to avoid the topic of the conversation. He looked at Mirabel. "Let's get you to sleep," he softly says and Mirabel started to become sleepy and nods.

[Name] and Bruno was on their knees, right beside Mirabel's bed. Tucking the young girl into bed. "Goodnight, my little Sobrina. Sleep well," the [h/c] head whispered, stroking her hair curls. Mirabel's eyes fluttered closed, slowing drifting off to sleep. He softly smiled at the sight and let out a sigh. A hand squeezed his. Earning his attention. He looked to the side, seeing Bruno looking worriedly. "[Name]?"

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Are you... Are you alright?"

"...Why the sudden question?"

"Well, you seemed troubled back there so I figured something's...wrong?" [Name] shook his head and grinned. Lightly squeezing his hand. "Nah, nothing's wrong. Don't worry," Bruno bit his lower lip and leaned against his lover. Letting out a short hum as a response. They sat in that position for a moment. Looking out the window. Enjoying the night atmosphere. "Hey, [Name]. This is random but what do you hate the most?"