Prologue

The serene night fall, as the cold night air blew, made the golden hair under the moon flew, makes a beautiful scenery.

She control the liquid, a liquid of water, a water in the sea, until a beautiful droplets of water flow and flow, the liquid float in the unknown hands.

She's unknown, she's standing at unknown place too, with a serene place and serene beauty, makes a perfect view. If an ordinary human saw this sight, people will mistook her for being a goddess or an angel that fell from the sky.

The eyes curved in to crescent moon as she smile. She smile full of light, a light in a darkness, that can make you awe and fell agape.

Not a cloud obscured the deep serene characterized her beauty, as her midnight length hair dance with the air as its flew, the dress that she clothed in her body is comparable to the blinding diamonds in the night sky, while her face and beauty almost identical to the bright moon that was smiling above with the stars and few clouds in the pitch black sky. While her poor feet stepping into hard cold cement ground like those goddesses in history books- myths/legends. While playing with the water she look around as she found herself at the desolated area, with a look and emotion of a child left by her mother behind and all alone.

The grey mad clouds starts forming in the dark sky followed by the loud scream of storm that echoed around the city disturbing the sleeping individuals until a many mini droplets of rain drenched the city. The anonymous girl frowned as she got drenched and startled by the rain and storm, suddenly her pouty cute lips curved up and turn into joyful smile and found herself dance her worries and sadness under the heavy dark mad clouds.

The sentiment of the weather was opposite to the girl's bright smiles and beauty, Just like how the world works, How much the world drown in darkness, never forget that you can find a reasons to smile, moon and stars can be example of happiness too, even a love itself.

She dance and dance like a swan in the lake while laughing full of freedom, relieved that she succeed of escaping from the grasp of kingdom and the weight of the crown and people. She hum and then sang as the euphoria made her heart felt like floating in the sky, made her head dizzy for a moment because of excitement, Her voice sound so silk, light, and youthful, the song she's singing can really describe her happiness, excitement, worries, and the feeling of the first time having a freedom.

She is so happy that she didn't realize what kind of the world she's stepping at, that her happiness had limitation, Where all her family kind didn't exist. A world where magic didn't existed and only made just fun or joke to and just to make for a living, A world where all people living fair, not just fair, too fair that it feels like it isn't fair, A world full of wars and negative feelings existed, and a world full of ordinary mortals living.

《》

I was mad, like mad at all, the burning fire of wrath start dancing on my veins, the silence is too loud that it start piercing on my ears, the brain inside of my head is so loud, filled of questions and insecurities, and most of all the negative and intrusive thoughts.

My sight fell onto the bladed silver ruby sword that was itself made of ore and ruby, secured on my hand, the purple with the hue of red dripping down with the hint of metallic smell and additional smell of poison of venom, that making me dizzy, but I stood strong despite the powerful scent of venomous and toxic blood of witches.

I watched the crying dwarf slash vampire slash witch, the creature had a circular ornament, crown itself made of gold and rubies, that looks so funny that I forced to halt my laugh as it cowers infront of me begging to stop and asking me above to what I want from them, but I only smirk, Can anyone please remind me, why am I doing this, when I unnecessary don't need anything from them.