Chapter 13

❝ Crazy home ❞ 

My mouth hang open, as I saw the unexpected visitor, He's handsome but I frown seeing his green hair.

He walked until he reach the table, and seated beside me with a smile with a unknown gaze

When Kousuke shove the food inside my mouth with that unknown smile suddenly curve more in side "Eat up, love" That said, made everyone choked on their food, mostly the pale man, Yoongi who drinking his coffee and dramtically spit it infront of Seokjin bare face.

Cloudia gasp seeing her lover drenched in spit of coffee, She stand up fastly and run back with the towel in her hand.

Their baby Snow had a different expression, She laughed while clapping her little hands.

The food in her mouth start spilling and flowing down to her jaw, Seeing her father drenched in coffee from his Uncle Sugar mouth.

Made her laugh, she got tired clapping but her laugh don't have a plan to stop, she clutching her stomach while laughing.

Seeing Snow laughing, made Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok laugh.

Seokjin pouted seeing his daughter laughing at him, while Cloudia, removing the coffee in his face with the help of towel, while giving a death glare to Yoongi.

Yoongi just ignore her, but gazing at the girl who was looking at Taehyung with wide eyes, chewing the food inside her mouth.

Hoseok incredible laugh was echoed in the hallways, and out of the penthouse.

The ugly bird who look like paralyzed seating in the roof heard it, the bird eyes sparkled and thought "found them" The bird flew away and his non feather skin earlier burn and turn into beautiful phoenix and flew away, without everyone seeing.

Luna who was chewing the tasty foreign food, looking at the laughing guy with a rectangular smile.

Suddenly the green hair guy's mind who filled with the earlier funny scene, changed.

"Thinking of me babygirl?" Taehyung ask her through telepaty, only sirens have, except Namjoon.

That said she choked on her food, made Taehyung smile and gave her the glass of water, Cloudia who was done with Seokjin and seated beside Snow, gave her the worried look.

Deep down in Luna's mind this little family, is hiding something they didn't know about but anyways she drink the water while the green hair guy patting her back.

After gulping it Luna frown, She runaway, and kneeldown in dark area of the Penthouse.

Taehyung gave everyone look and suddenly Namjoon stand up made Taehyung stop him.

"What are you doing, Tae?" Namjoon ask him as Taehyung forbid him to follow the girl.

Taehyung smirk "Its her time.." Namjoon frown and everyone frowned too, silence filled in the dining area.

Yoongi who was reading the newspaper, was focus now in the two guys.

Tension is between them, Hoseok who was can't live with this tension, want to stop with a awkward laugh.

But nothing stopped them, The baby Snow, stop too looking at the both grown up man with her big doe eyes.

Suddenly Luna's voice can be heard in the comfort room "Kousuke.." Taehyung let go Namjoon and run to the closed comfort room.

"Waterine its me.." Taehyung said through telepathy and Suddenly Taehyung fade in sight.

Namjoon sit down his eyes never leave at the door of Comfort Room.

Everyone sigh, Hoseok eye Namjoon and the comfort room, Cloudia didn't leave her sight away to the Taehyung's earlier seat.

Yoongi who can heard everything because of his hybrid ears, found out that Luna don't know how to open the door, and leave the penthouse with Taehyung, using a magic.

"Water holder huh.." Yoongi smirk, that smirk made Snow largen her eyes, and look at her parents, Seokjin and Cloudia look at each other and look at their daughter, they cleared their throat and announced something.

"Guys, Seokjin and I with Snow were going out, Yoongi please guard the house, okay?" That said Yoongi nodded and sipped his last coffee.

Hoseok and Namjoon left as they said they had a appointment, and Namjoon had a meeting and will be late, while Cloudia and Seokjin help each other to clean the dishes, while Yoongi look out for Snow, who was suddenly quiet.

Everytime Snow is with him, She's utterly loud, She's naughty, and love to prank everyone, She always talking about this bunny she met.

But for Yoongi he always had a mystery question "Who is the bunny?" Because based on her Mother, Cloudia, she never met one.

Anyways that Snow is too quiet, make him weirded out, Seokjin and Cloudia who was laughing with Seokjin wiping-the-window-laugh.

Can be heard in his ears made Yoongi annoyed.

But his hybrid ears perk out, and heard a unknown flapping ears, and can smell, a fire?

The fire in his thought made him runout and checking every corridors and room, trying to find where the smell coming from.

Knowing Snow is scared of Fire, and only him can smell of it even it was coming from the distance.

His nose follow the window of where Taehyung's room is, and a room Luna slept at.

He saw the burning bird flying away, made him shiver in his spot, and he left in deep thought.

"Yoongi! you need to run, knowing that our Prince betrayed us, his people! You need to save yourself, you're still a child, and had long future way to go! so please forget everything! Me! your Dad! you're brother forget us and save yourself!"

Seeing the kingdom of Vampirea blown out, the stillhoutte of a pale guy in black hood, a fire in his hands.

He runaway, but he turn his head to check the kingdom for the last time, He saw his mother burn if fire, He saw the burning bird flew away from his mother and seat on the shoulder of their traitor prince.

He heard a lid crying child, he kneel down and take him in his arms, hiding the baby vampire face with the cloth and runout

The Traitor Prince laugh filled in the whole of Castle.

The phoenix, the black hood, the blonde hair man, turn into ash black hair, when its angry.

The fire holder

He feared that he will met one again, even though the Vampires is gone, A new People of Searririan born, and there's a chance that a fire holder born again after the New king of Zivias, the traitor prince of vampires.

《》

Don't forget to vote, share, and leave a comments :)

-장미