Chapter 24

Destiny & Coincidence?

After drowning in thoughts, I walk around to look what I have in this room, looking around, suddenly my sight caught a images of a guy in blonde hair sticking in the wall, a famillar guy. I frozed, as I reach it slowly while my hands shaking badly.

My brows furrowed as I frown, "Why does Edward picture displaying here?" My heartbeat fasten its rate, I look the back of the photo, and saw a cursive letters.

"Park Jimin?" So this guy is Park Jimin, My eyes largen, as realization struck me like a lightning, I start looking around, I open every drawers, and cabinets.

And finally saw a violet diary, I open it, but it was locked, "Aisshh?! Why does a mere book locked?!" I start looking around for a key, suddenly, I tripped and fall in the floor because of pile of clothes.

"Why is the room is so messy?! Gosh!" Suddenly a loud but blurry voices outside be heard slightly, "Is really normal for them to be noisy like this?!"

I realized I'm still in the awkward and embrassing situation I stand up, but my eyes caught, a chest under the bed.

I reach it and it was old and dusty, I open it and saw the shining key, with a teared picture of Park Jimin, and I?!

I reach the photo, until I find myself crying and shaking, "Y-yah?! W-why i-I'm c-crying?!" I hiccuped as I cried like a child.

I stand up and open the violet book or should I say diary, My sight greeted by full of words and polaroid pictures.

In the first page,

Jung Luna

The moon shining brightly, against the darkest of sky

Under the moon i feel so alone, like drowning in the deep ocean.

Cold and lonely

I flipped the next page and next and next and next pages, but it was all about, her schedule, day in life, depressing quotes, beautiful poem, and lyrics.

Until my eyes caught a name.

Dear, Park Jimin

Don't kill me with that voice, you're just like a siren, alurring yet deadly

"Yah?! Since when?!" I try to calm my anger, So this girl fell in love with him just because of his voice? Now I'm curious about this Jimin guy, Where is he? Does he know that this girl almost die?! and already forget him?! Anyways that's not my business.

I flipped the next and next page again, but my eyes caught a poisonous deadly name.

Dear, Friend

Kim Taehyung, that his name, smiling like a kid, voice deep as the end of ocean, kind eyes, with a golden heart.

I almost scoff, "Yah?! Is this girl is blind?! How can she not saw how deadly that guy is! Wah!!! Maybe he already drown this girl in his spell.

I flipped the page again, as I realized this was the last page written.

Dear, Life

Arranged Marriage? really?! I don't know life for me, is so lame, mostly to that asshole! wah!!? I never thought life will be tough for me, first played my heart like I was just a game, and now marriage?!

Jimin you made me fall for you in the first sight, but when our paths met again, never thought I'll fall in hell infront of you, You're a devil without wings!

"Tskk! ofcourse, he had a fucking tail! I'm thankful that Yoongi teach me this slang and cuss words, that's more enjoyable to speak." I smirk, I throw the diary, and the bed catch it, thankfully.

"Its time to visit him" I mutter, but when I close my eyes and open again, nothing happened.

"Yah?! Why does my magic is not working?!" I look around, "Wait"

I touch my neck, and realized I still have my necklace, Queen Mother gave me.

"Moon, You're now the holder and guardian of abyss, always take care of it and make sure to follow it with guidance"

"Will this help me? but queen mother still not telling me, what this necklace can do?!" I groan.

"Sometimes, the magic of blood moon can't help us and can't bring us to the place we want, the only soloution of it, is to follow your heart, you're the only one who can bring yourself to your desire place" Suddenly king father words struck inside my mind.

"I trust my father's words, but the problem is, how can I get out of here?" My eyes caught a sight of cat walking out of the window.

Luna's eyes sparkled, she push the box beside the wall near the window, she stand herself in the top of the box, and succeed of getting out, thankfully.

-

"Its now my first time feeling cold I pout I don't know where should i go, this way or that way, but king father said follow your heart, but how could I when, I'm not sure, of what i feeling." I sigh.

Suddenly a man in green hoodie passed her, "Ajusshii!" I called made the guy turned around.

Luna just looking around, making sure no one was there, So she can't see the face of the guy.

"Are you calling me? Miss." A deep voice speak, a voice from the guy in hoodie.

He think of her cute, just seeing her in white vintage dress, barefoot, dark midnight hair dancing in the air as the wind blow, eyes shining like the glowing moon tonight, cheeks like a blooming rose, and a scarlet lips, but he kinda offended because he was called as 'Ajusshii'

"Yes yes, So If I'm you, what will you choose, this way or that way" Luna ask as she point the two alley.

The guy in green hoodie, gulp as the unknown girl suddenly pull him by his arm close to her back and point the two direction, he stuttery said "I think I will choose this way, because its safe"

That said I groan, I don't care about safety or danger, I sigh "Ajushii, where can I find the park in this both direction?" I turn around and close my eyes to sigh, while pointing both direction.

"T-that way" His breath taken away by this unknown girl infront of him.

That said I open my eyes, "Oh really?!-" I gasp, "Kim Taehyung?!"

《》

Don't forget to vote, share & leave a comment! thank you for reading, hope you enjoy it!

-장미씨