Chapter 16

❝He's coming, be sellfish for once!

"Everyone!!! Wake up rise on shine! Its our first day of school!!!" Hoseok scream heard in the corridor of the house.

Luna and Taehyung groan, "Tae! Why can't I see?!" Luna almost shout as a cat sleeping on her face.

She heard Taehyung deep chuckle, and lift the cat off her face, as the cat meow, as its sleep disturb.

"What is that thing doing here?!" Luna ask Taehyung, "Its Snow cat, her name is Wendy." That said made Luna look at the cat with joyful face.

The Cat just stare at her until she fell sleep, Taehyung just laugh at her cuteness and lift her out of the bed and put her under the shower.

"Wash well! I'll be in Hoseok hyung room if you need me" Taehyung said not forgetting to gave Luna everything she needs "The uniform is in the cabinet!" He said and left the bedroom door open, as Taehyung know Luna don't know how to open it.

Luna left alone, the shower made her soak in her pajamas clothes.

She remove her clothing one by one, and she reach for the soap, but she can't reach it as the soap laying down in front if the mirror, centimeters away from her.

She sigh, She use her magic and lift it slowly, but until Seokjin scream made her jump out, the soap jump out, out of the magic grasp.

Luna whined "TAEHYUNG!!!" She shout and after a second, a panting green hair man be seen, and walk in the bathroom

"What?" Thankfully before Taehyung can see her naked form, she shift her legs into sereny tails of siren.

"The soap!" She talk in point at the poor soap in the tiled ground.

Taehyung sigh, and reach it and handed it to Luna, "Wanna take a shower together?"

Taehyung suddenly ask "No thanks" That said Taehyung fade in the room, with a cheekily smile, and left Luna for her own business.

After getting ready, a guy in green hair, wearing uniform, walk inside the bedroom, "You're done" He said made Luna nodded.

They walk out and the tasty smell of food greet them, they walk down stairs.

And saw Yoongi cooking something while sipping a coffee, Suddenly Luna whispher beside Taehyung ears.

"Can I taste that drink that Yoongi Oppa always drink?" That question made Taehyung frown and gave Luna stern look while shaking his head as a no for answer.

"BUT WHY?~!" Luna whined and pout run out, out of Taehyung sigh.

Luna back hugged Yoongi who was sipping coffee, while making a pancake for morning breakfast.

Yoongi choked and spit the hot bitter liquid, as Luna caught him off guard by hugging his waist from back.

The irrirating fast made a flash in his mind, he suddenly growl, He look at Luna who was peeking at his drink.

"Sugar! What is that?"

"Can I drink that?" The cute face of the girl that look like a chimpmunks because of chubby cheeks, peek from his shoulder eyeing his drink.

His heartbeat unknowing fasten its rate.

"FCK?! Luna! what are you doing?!" Yoongi angrily scream at her face.

Hoseok who had a brush in his mouth peek at the heat scene, Cloudia who had Snow in arms watching the scene too, while waiting for Seokjin to deliver the box from uptairs to downstairs.

Seokjin who heard the scream of Yoongi came down with a box of clothes, start watching the scene too.

Taehyung who left dumbfounded in staircase, start watching the scene too with a cold sweat forming in his neck and forehead.

Luna unexpectedly didn't react and just smile cutely at him, she show her eye crescent smile, Unknowingly she punch that weak spot in Yoongi's heart.

She show her lovely smile with sparkle eyes, that made Yoongi's hard wall break down, she punch that weak spot on him by that smile.

Namjoon who had a phone in ears and shoulder, talking to someone, about business, saw the Yoongi anf Luna staring at each other, he saw everyone watching them too, he end up watching while cutting the phone call.

Luna suddenly stole Yoongi's coffee, beside Yoongi's elbow, and sip a little cutely.

Suddenly she stole Yoongi's coffee that in his hands and drink it slowly, after drinking it her eyes widen, full of sparkle, that made a fireworks inside Yoongi's heart.

After taking a sip, she drink it slowly, made Taehyung fade in staircase, and show between Yoongi and Luna.

Luna's satisfied smile turn into shock, before she gulp it all, Taehyung kiss her, and drink all the liquid that inside her mouth.

Everyone gasp at the unexpected plot, I mean scene.

"THE FCK?" Luna mutter, made Taehyung lick his lips, and smirk "Why are you hard headed?!" Taehyung smirk fell and show his different aura with a stern look.

Suddenly a guy show infront of them and stole Yoongi's drink and kiss the girl, the liquid fell in their jaws, as the guy drink the coffee inside her mouth, she had a shocked cute expression.

Yoongi's heart was burning in jealousy, at that sight, the guy let go and smirk "Still hardheaded, sugarcubes."

Yoongi fume in that stupid memory, he stomp his foot and left the sight, didnt forget to growl at everyone.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Luna shout, made Taehyung gaze darken.

"Y-y- You're allergic of it." He said without looking at my eyes, and left.

Luna was beyond confused "How did he know?"

Yoongi heard that phrase, and a headache memory flashes again.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! AISSH!" She shout angrily while pouting.

"B-b-because You're allergic of it! yeah.. t-that's why." He then left.

"What does that mean?" Seokjin ask and left everyone as he need to put this heavy boxes near at this house, they want to moveout, and live at their own home like a normal family.

Namjoon left as he was already late in meeting, Hoseok left to the bathroom as the toothpaste made his mouth hiss in mint.

Cloudia and Snow left with Luna, with the same expression

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)

-장미씨