Chapter 19

❝ The witch, bewitched by a siren .❞

"I know ." That whispher of her suddenly a two girls appear infront of her.

"WHAT?!" The two girls look at each other and the other girl cower in sight of her older sister.

"The heck Snow, I try to find you?! A-a-and! look at yourself, You said we should stick to our plan!" Storm or should I say Cloudia, nag at poor Snow, Snow just look down at her feet while pouting. cute.

"What plan?" That question made them froze, question by Luna, "What are you planning?! Did Jin Oppa know this?!" Luna almost shout.

But a unknown yet famillar voice speak "Yes." The three girls look at each other and look at the owner of the voice.

"We planned this, as Snow saw the future, before the temple of phropecy spoke, we need to stop the war." Jin said with a unknown serious expression.

Cloudia and Snow nodded, Luna scoff silently, "Anyways Snow, why in the same age of Luna? you should stay as a baby?!" Jin almost rapped.

Snow sigh "No! Yoongi caught both of you! And about that dead body, its my gift for our broken Hybrid Friend" That said of Snow, everyone show a disgust face, "The fck Snow! why kill human?! its a sin!"Jin start, but cut off by Snow "She will cut and cut herself, its better if I make a sin once, than her many times" "and anyways so we need a different plan, to make sure Waterine and Edward tie their strings." That sudden topic made Luna slap Snow in the face, not the use of hand but a magic of water.

"The freak?! Snow! are you okay" Cloudia, speak in concern, Jin followed Storm as they cradle the young girl in the teenager body.

"Why did you do that?!" Storm shout raging in her voice as the dark clouds grouping, and making a thunder the cold wind air hit tg their skin as Storm anger growling.

Luna scoff "Do you really know what Snow saw in the future?" Luna spoke as her back facing the three.

"Don't change the topic!" Storm shout. Luna spun around and look at Cloudia's eyes.

"Don't worry I'll make sure, your next plan won't failed." Luna smirk.

"Snow is not the only one who can play time, dear Sister." That said the wind howl, the ocean near them start waving dangerously, the tension of between them, added a angry weather, make Jin shake in fear

"Snow, dear? what did you saw?"

"A large big waves, a hurricane hold by a Special Cloud, and I was trapped in darkness, Oppa I'm scared, when will Storm Eonnie will came?"

Jin sigh and automatically, stand up make sure Snow, is carefully laying down.

"BOTH OF YOU FCKING STOP!" That shout of a manly goddamn voice made the angry thunder stop thundering, all the dark clouds, fade and the happy cute cloud appear, the waves of ocean was now waving normal, the normal weather is back, a cool breeze of season.

"Eonnie, sometimes don't be too kind and too selfish at the same time, it makes people that not special in your heart hurt." That said Luna walk away.

The heavy heart carrying by Snow let out, No one can understood Snow than her Eonnie Moon, Waterine Luna Shin.

The couple comfort the crying child that inside the teenager body, they just only sighing while thinking the next best plan, that won't failed, but succeed.

Yoongi was on the third floor following the bloodily smell, full of temptation, his craving grewing, past by any munite, you can hear a loud purring, in the halls, Hoseok who's finding Luna who was no idea where her classroom where, so Hoseok made his way in the rhird floor, full of worries about the poor girl.

Before Hoseok can step on the floor of third, he can hear a loud purring, almost growling, a faint smelly nasty blood, hit his nostril, bit before he can run and stop his bestfriend hybrid.

A flashback appear in his eyes.

"Hyung? Hyung? Oh there you are."

"AHHHHHHH?! W-what is that?"

"A-a dead body?"

"Hyung? w-why a-are you e-eating t-that b-bloody t-thing?"

A loud laugh can be heard in the middle dark forest, under a shining yet deadly blood moon.

Hoseok was found shaking in the middle hallway, Luna who was want to meet Yoongi, his purring and slow but steady step, with sometimes end up growling in her senses lead her in the third floor, just to found a shaking and a scared Jung Hoseok.

"YAH? HOSEOK..." Luna shout filled of worry.

That shout heard by Yoongi's sensitive ears.

"YAH? HOSEOK..."

"Are you okay? Shhh~"

"Yoongi? eating in the middle of the night w-with t-that b-bloody t-thing, can scared Hoseok! don't you see"

He just point the shining blood moon, and mindlessly eat the dead body.

"under the moon~"

"laying down with me~"

"All you can see is the beauty~~"

"Just by looking at dark sparkling sky~"

"Ignore the darkness~"

"that beneath you~"

"The light is just looking at~

"You and me~ only....~"

Hoseok stopped crying, after hearing a faintly yet famillar sweet lullaby.

A tears escape from his eyes, made luna who was crouching down, Hoseok's head on her lap, wipe the falling tear.

"I'll make sure Taehyung spell, come out"

《》

Don't forget to vote & leave a comment!

-장미