Chapter 28

Some things will never change

Backstory 1 - Author's Perspective.

Fourtheen magics and spirits destined to live a life, BUT.

A one child named Aurora born into the land of gods and goddess, Her mother and father the first generation of Blood Moon spirits expect her to be like them.

But she doesn't have a blood moon spirits like her brothers and sister, It made her family despite her.

Her mother had hope that the blood moon spirits was late and that cause her daughter Aurora to had a dark magic, but in the end Aurora turned into beautiful goddess, with dark magic, her mother died, and all the blame is ofcourse to Aurora for bringing bad luck to their family.

Her Father had no solution but to throw her away, away from their world.

She open her eyes and found herself in another world, a unordinary and magical unknown world.

After a years of suffering and had no clue how to live.

Something teach her, and give her knowledge to live, and its Love.

Love teach her to how to live an simple and ordinary life.

But anyways, Secrets starts spilling around as her doubts start showing, Yet Love still strong for them.

Aurora found out that her husband had a life of eternity, and had a lust for blood.

She got scared and runaway, fear start growing, many feelings wondered before her, as she crawl and hide in the tree.

Rains start pouring made her sickly cold, But her husband scream nearer calling her name.

She fell into deep slumber too tired to open her eyes and tell the news about him.

Her husband feel bad for her as his family hunting her, he was scared so.

He fight, until they turn into ashes, and he becomes a monster everyone feared of.

The Unknown Perspective

" Even we try and sacrifice ourselves, nothing will changes, he still dead!!! A fcking dead! can't you understand?!"  flare reflect in his eyes, anger filling him inside, annoyed about the fact, what he just said earlier.

The woman in white with a gold embroided design gown, infront of him sight contentedly, and just smile, she turned around as her long brown ebony hair flew away, and look at him she smile and look at the endless bright blue sky, clouds floating magically.

Endless staircase can be seen in the background. His gaze dive in nowhere, as the woman suddenly spoke and unknowingly looked at his eyes, stars can see in her eyes.

" Just trust me, Look at them!.... its starting... "  The genuine smile fell into snickery evil smile.

Hearing that from her, made his stomach churn uncomfortably, He chuckled, and look at her with a daring gaze. " Are you hearing yourself?! No! This time! I will step over and do it by myself! "  After saying that his stillhouette fade in the air.

The woman just smile and sigh, " Okay then, Hope you dont forget that I'm watching you "

-

Lee Minho Perspective.

"Jangmi-ah" After realizing what's happening, I tried to find her in the busy street, But I never saw her again

I sigh and shook my head angrily, I brush my hair with the use of my hand frustatedly, "I think I'm hallucinating, I should check myself on the doctor soon." I mutter to myself, and walk back on my way again.

Still can't get over of what happened earlier.

A munites later, I found the old library, and made my way inside, the bell hanging in the doorframe rang, indicating a new customer come in, and that's me.

I start finding a new distraction, I mean a book, until I unknowingly reach the most darkest part of the library, I raised my brow and look around, web and spiders caught my gaze, as I look around, I just shrug it and tried to find a book again.

Until my eyes caught a famillar book, I touch it while biting my lip in curiousity, until I saw a girl behind the book shelf, and it was the girl earlier in pink hoodie.

"Jangmi-ah?" I whisphered, and she turned around, her eyes found mine and she start shaking still looking at me, my brows furrowed.

"I-its you." I stutterly said, but she ignore it and ran away, I automatically ran after her.

I saw her leave the library and made her way in the left alleyway and ofcourse i followed her there.

I ran and ran, following her back, she always running in another direction, that only her hair and pink hood I can see, After half an hour I found her stopped as we reach the end, she fall and seat down, she lean her head on her knees, As she still doesn't turn around.

"Why are you running away from me? Did I-" I was cut off by her sob.

My heart crampled into sadness, as the only thought run inside my head was to hug her and pat her hair, like I always do back then.

I slowly made my way behind her, closer to her and seat down behind her, and pat her back, "Jangmi... There's so much  I want to ask you and hear many answers from you, but please stop crying, its hurting me." I said and tried to reach her arms, for her to stop hiding her face and look at me.

She look up, and I expecting her too look at me with tears in eyes, red nose and puff cheeks, but what I saw is her dark sinister eyes and smirk, her tears flowing down, but it was all an act.

"Minho you're trapped, and now you're mine and I'm yours."

After hearing that from her I fell into darkness and silences.

"Sleep tight Minho, Don't worry, I know where your Jangmi is hiding" The unknown smirk.

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

-이장미.